+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 3rd AIP holders gather here.

theyahyak

Star Member
Sep 7, 2020
Applied on 21st july, biometrics done on 5th august, upfromt medical which is updated since 7th September, 9 September aip if you guys have any idea of when i should expect my final decisions please let me know

AbhishekDodo

Star Member
Sep 22, 2020
Applied on 21st july, biometrics done on 5th august, upfromt medical which is updated since 7th September, 9 September aip if you guys have any idea of when i should expect my final decisions please let me know
It's my view in this THREAD, people who applied in July and got AIP dated 3rd Sept are getting Results. IDK it's true or not but for this specific combination. students are getting results.

amazing.cool

Star Member
Aug 28, 2020
Now looks like... who received AIP on 3rd and doing online classes, have to wait a bit.. They are giving the results to who deferred to Jan intake...

Most of the people I met who launched file in July and studying online, there files have not moved a bit...

eclairs

Dec 10, 2020
Now looks like... who received AIP on 3rd and doing online classes, have to wait a bit.. They are giving the results to who deferred to Jan intake...

Most of the people I met who launched file in July and studying online, there files have not moved a bit...
I don't think that's true, got it but never deferred to January. Started classes in September

denial

Aug 20, 2020
13th July, 3 Sep AIP, Have given the Biometrics, No update in medical ☹ i feel so depressed, already finished my first semester
I would suggest, please contact to the hospital for the medical ask for the update. You will get clear idea.

AbhishekDodo

Star Member
Sep 22, 2020
I believe that today IRCC focused on filled submitted on 15 - 18July AND who received AIP on 3rd Sept AND got medical Update before 23rd Dec.
Hope next one to get result is me.