+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2023 - Inland Spousal Sponsorship

Sidhartha Vats

Feb 5, 2020
what is mentioned in correspondence letter?
Also, you cannot get it stamped from india. It has to be stamped in canada as you applied inside canada application. Stamping timeline is pretty fast. Within 10 days it get stamped.
Also, when did you apply for work permit?

I JUST HAVE THE CORRESPONDENCE LETTER WHICH CONFIRMS THE BIOMETRICS VALIDITY AND NOTHING ELSE.

October applicant

Star Member
Nov 10, 2018
After AOR, received BIL yesterday, eligibility completed for both sponsor and PA, PA received pre arrival services letter?

Does it mean sponsor eligibility is completed? When should sponsor expect Approval in Principal letter(First stage approval)?

Lili611

Star Member
Dec 15, 2017
After AOR, received BIL yesterday, eligibility completed for both sponsor and PA, PA received pre arrival services letter?

Does it mean sponsor eligibility is completed? When should sponsor expect Approval in Principal letter(First stage approval)?
I got mine (sponsor) by mail a week later. My husband got his AIP (PA) one day after pre-arrival

New22

Oct 13, 2023
Hi everyone,

I submitted spousal PR application for my wife on Sep 3. She is on OWP.

I received an email on Oct 13 stating that “This confirms that your application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class has been received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on 2023/09/04 on behalf of the following member(s)” with my UCI and file number on top.

I have three questions:
1. Is this considered as AOR?
2. Can I use this email to apply for OWP for my wife? Her current OWP is expiring Feb 2024.
3. I can login to PR Tracker but cannot link application to GC Key account. How long does it take generally to be able to link it to GC Key account?

Thank you
Hi regarding OWP, my timelines are similar to your wife. Did you also received extensions letter from IRCC?