+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2023 - Citizenship Applications

kumori

Star Member
May 13, 2021
It's on the September tab of our Canadavisa forum. Please check.

Very certain that it didn't; I think IRCC is clearing out oaths in big chunks and we hit them with a GCMS just prior to it.

Also: my invitation email came just now and it's an in-person ceremony in Mississauga.
Did you chose physical certificate or e-cert? I wonder if they will provide you the physical one right on spot after the ceremony or you will have to wait for the link. I heard a lot of mishap about downloading e-cert after oath. Like there's no ending of worries from our end.

pumpkin_latte

Oct 17, 2019
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Did you chose physical certificate or e-cert? I wonder if they will provide you the physical one right on spot after the ceremony or you will have to wait for the link. I heard a lot of mishap about downloading e-cert after oath. Like there's no ending of worries from our end.
When I applied online, I chose the 'e-certificate' because I felt a digital copy in this day and age would always be safer to encrypt and back up in our drives. The invittaion letter says that that the certificate will be provided at the ceremony if you want a paper copy as opposed to digital. If that is indeed true--that they give it to you in hand that day itself-- I might ask the clerk if I can change my mind and take the paper certificate instead. That way, there's no problem and I can apply for a passport after a few business days.

Reactions: kumori

sahmed922

Nov 28, 2023
When I applied online, I chose the 'e-certificate' because I felt a digital copy in this day and age would always be safer to encrypt and back up in our drives. The invittaion letter says that that the certificate will be provided at the ceremony if you want a paper copy as opposed to digital. If that is indeed true--that they give it to you in hand that day itself-- I might ask the clerk if I can change my mind and take the paper certificate instead. That way, there's no problem and I can apply for a passport after a few business days.
you didn't raised a webform or emailed them right?

Patrick33k

Jan 24, 2024
Hi all,

I got my LPP complete on Jan 17, showing on tracker on Jan 19. Also my ECAS showed Decision Made. It’s been a week and I have not received any updates on tracker for Oath schedule. Oath ceremony not started. Anyone knows when can I expect the Oath updates on tracker? Scarborough office. Thank you.

Reactions: monamigo

kumori

Star Member
May 13, 2021
I have update for LPP completed today, after I requested ATIP last night, however, BG is still in progress. In this case, I wonder if I will get Finger print request any time soon, they must be forget to send me the request so BG was stuck :confused: