+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2023 - Citizenship Applications

yass2020

Star Member
Aug 25, 2023
When will Montreal wakeup :p.. anyone getting any updates from Montreal office ?
Hi, I received finger print request on Jan 16 after many calls. I have to wait between 1 month and 1 month and half before getting my BG cleared. And then the waiting time for LPP will begin.

Reactions: kumori

tahab

Oct 3, 2021
Hi Scarborough Applicants! Any updates?
Please add or update your timeline here:

Pinkpinkpinkpink - Submitted: Aug 25, AOR: Sep 27, BG: Nov 24, Citizenship test: Nov 07 - LPP outstanding
september8applicant - Submitted: Sep 08, AOR: Oct 18, BG: Oct 27, Citizenship test: Nov 11 - LPP outstanding
Manny2 - Submitted: Sep 05, AOR: Oct 16, BG: Oct 26, Citizenship test: Nov 08 - LPP outstanding
vik222512 - Submitted: Sep 08, AOR: Oct 25, BG: Nov 3, Citizenship test: Nov 15 - LPP outstanding
lucyzoro4 - Submitted: Sep 20, AOR: Oct 26, BG: Nov 3, Citizenship test: Nov 27 - LPP outstanding
casualgamer15- Submitted: Sep 28, AOR: Nov 06, BG: Nov 23, Citizenship test: Dec 06- LPP outstanding
Jorela - Submitted: Sep 27, AOR: Nov 08, BG: Nov 18, Citizenship test: Nov 24 - LPP outstanding
KKK001 - Submitted: XXX NN, AOR: XXX NN, BG: XXX NN, Citizenship test: Nov 09 - LPP outstanding

@Pinkpinkpinkpink , @september8applicant , @vik222512 , @lucyzoro4 , @casualgamer15 , @Jorela

Thank you!
hi guys,

I am Scarborough applicant as well, after the fingerprints received and Background completed on December 5th, the LPP is still hanging, any update? I see there are several other people in the same boat, when are you expecting it to move? Any update from anyone? I saw someone mentioning August is moving, so when can we expect our LPP completed and oath ceremony invite.

Not worried, I understand it's taking time but just want to understand when do you guys expect it to get processed. If anyone has any information.

Thank you.

tahab

Oct 3, 2021
Scarborough moving - Good to see LPP completed (on Jan 22 but updated on Jan 24). Kindly add my update to the timeline pls:
ashok2ravi - Submitted: Aug 28, AOR: Oct 12, BG: Oct 18, Citizenship test: Nov 22 - LPP: Jan 24, 2024 - Oath Not scheduled

Hope others would follow soon!!

OK I see this above in the August 2023 forum, so looks like its moving, my app submission date was September 19th, so it should be coming soon guys :D

Good luck all.

Pinkpinkpinkpink

Dec 15, 2023
hi guys,

I am Scarborough applicant as well, after the fingerprints received and Background completed on December 5th, the LPP is still hanging, any update? I see there are several other people in the same boat, when are you expecting it to move? Any update from anyone? I saw someone mentioning August is moving, so when can we expect our LPP completed and oath ceremony invite.

Not worried, I understand it's taking time but just want to understand when do you guys expect it to get processed. If anyone has any information.

Thank you.
I saw many updates in the August tracker! SCR is moving some of the September files as well! I hope our files aren’t just lost somewhere in the pile

pumpkin_latte

Oct 17, 2019
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Yes, Kumori, I did order them at about 7 weeks post LPP clear. I received the oath invitation first, no sign of the GCMS notes.

Unrelated: Are you Japanese? Because your name means cloudy :cool:

kumori

Star Member
May 13, 2021
Yes, Kumori, I did order them at about 7 weeks post LPP clear. I received the oath invitation first, no sign of the GCMS notes.

Unrelated: Are you Japanese? Because your name means cloudy :cool:
I wonder if it triggered them to take your application out of the collecting dust pile :D I have no luck with phone calls like yass2020 so I will request the note tonight :confused:

I'm not Japanese but you got it correct, that's my name meaning in Japanese so I just used it as my nickname on forums :D

pumpkin_latte

Oct 17, 2019
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Can you please share your timeline
It's on the September tab of our Canadavisa forum. Please check.

I wonder if it triggered them to take your application out of the collecting dust pile :D I have no luck with phone calls like yass2020 so I will request the note tonight :confused:
Very certain that it didn't; I think IRCC is clearing out oaths in big chunks and we hit them with a GCMS just prior to it.

Also: my invitation email came just now and it's an in-person ceremony in Mississauga.