+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2023 - Citizenship Applications

Calgary2022

Star Member
Feb 2, 2023
No as yet! still showing the same message to wait for 2-5 business days. I wonder if its the Calgary Oath office which is taking so much time.
Im from Calgary too… my friend was able to download her certificate the day after the ceremony. Please let me know if you get yours..

dentist4u

Star Member
Mar 19, 2018
Can anyone give me information on how to get a passport immediately. I need to travel to India urgently and I don't even have my e certificate as yet. Can i travel on my indian passport if its urgent (death in the family)

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
Can anyone give me information on how to get a passport immediately. I need to travel to India urgently and I don't even have my e certificate as yet. Can i travel on my indian passport if its urgent (death in the family)
Yes @nivaan5 has documented his travel with Indian passport. Check his posts for getting more info.

For Urgent Canadian passport -
Proof you need the passport can be
  • an airline, bus or train ticket
    • If travelling by car, a written statement explaining why you need to travel
  • a travel itinerary showing proof of payment
  • proof of illness or death in the family requiring you to travel
  • a written statement from you or a third party explaining why you need the passport
    • For example, for legal, banking or residency requirements
If we can’t deliver the passport in time to you or your child, we aren’t liable for any losses.

We recommend that you don’t finalize any travel plans until you get your passport.''

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/canadian-passports/urgent-emergency-passport.html

Reactions: dentist4u