+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2023 - Citizenship Applications

monikam

Mar 29, 2019
You can submit webform along with DCN which was given when you submitted FP . If your test is completed on tracker then it’s accepted. If it’s still in progress then agent must be right.
thank you! i don't have any DCN and were not provided any by RCMP. I just have the payment receipt with me. Do you know where can i find this DCN?

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
thank you! i don't have any DCN and were not provided any by RCMP. I just have the payment receipt with me. Do you know where can i find this DCN?
Usually it’s given by company from where you have give your FO along with receipt of payment. You can contact them to get one . If you don’t have one , you can wait for tracker to get updated for FO received. It takes around 1 month .

Reactions: monikam

kumori

Star Member
May 13, 2021
Congrats to those who got their oaths! Very happy for you all!

For me, it's been 6 weeks waiting for oath to progress and slowly approaching seven. Holidays are over, so I felt justified to apply for GCMS notes and see if there are any clues! Wish me luck, guys.
Good luck my friend. Hope it would trigger something for your application. I think I'll follow you soon if I don't see BG clear after Test completed for 2 months :confused:

pumpkin_latte

Oct 17, 2019
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Hi everyone,
Happy Friday!

Tracker updated this morning with Oath Ceremony :)
Sharing my partner's application timeline:
Type: Online application
Application: Single
Application submitted: September 20th
AOR: October 24th
BG Completed: Oct 27th
Tracker updated for Citizenship test: Nov 3rd Test date between 2023-11-03 and 2023-11-23
Test completed Nov 20th
Passport scan/copies requested Nov 30th
LPP completed on January 4th, updated in the tracker on Jan 6th
Oath Ceremony Scheduled - updated in the tracker on Jan 12th
What's your ceremony date? I want to update tracker.

Godsdaughter

Star Member
Nov 13, 2015
Good morning. No update with my application. I still stuck to BG in progress. When I call them they told me that may be or not I will be asked to give my fingerprints. The person that got my call is not not sure and will ask for more details about if I need to give them or not. If i don't receive an update in the few net days, I wil call them again. I have no choice since no one knows how they process. My wife got her citizenchip in 3 months and 15 days. We made seperate applications to avoid delays. Our two applications are similar. There is no difference between both applications that can justify the difference of processing time between her and me.
Hopefully, there is an update soon.
I know once there is an update in your process, mine will follow :)

Maybe I will call them as well, I did not even think of that. Thank you

Best of luck!!!!

• Love
Reactions: yass2020

medkarim

Jun 22, 2019
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
22-05-2019
VISA ISSUED...
26-11-2019
LANDED..........
19-01-2020
Hello Folks, i'm from Montreal office, application submitted on Sep 16th, only test and backgound are completed, i received an email to scan all my passport pages and translate all my stamps, has anyone received a semilar email ? thank you

dwighter

Jul 21, 2021
Does anyone have info on Hamilton Office tracker?

Application filed Sep 11
AOR Received Sep 22
Fingerprints required Oct 17
Citizenship Test Oct 27
Citizenship test status has been updated to Completed. Nov 21
Fingerprints Received Nov 19

Language skills In progress
Physical Presence In Progress
Prohibitions In Progress
Background Check In Progress

Shows last updated November 23, 2023
This looks like you are selected for security screening...BG check should be done in the next day (maximum a week) of fingerprints received.

dwighter

Jul 21, 2021
I just want to check in with all of my Mississauga office friends who didn't have BG clear before Test completed. Anyone of you has news yet? :confused:
AOR 10/31, Fingerprints received 12/14 and no updates since then. There is a thread for stuck in BG check and very likely we fell under Security Screening

dwighter

Jul 21, 2021
Hi,

My Citizenship Test was done at the beginning of November and updated but BGC is still In Progress after that..

Thanks,
Possible under Security Screening. Several ppl in this thread (and there is another thread specifically for those stuck at BG step. My Fingerprint was received by MIS office on Dec 14 and no any BG or LPP update.

HH&HH24

Jan 13, 2024
Hello everyone
Few weeks ago, I completed my test online and passed. I haven't received a confirmation saying that my citizenship test is completed on the Citizenship status tracker instead tracker got updated under citizenship Test Section "Hearing Required" is it normal? what does it mean? Please help. thanks

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
Hello everyone
Few weeks ago, I completed my test online and passed. I haven't received a confirmation saying that my citizenship test is completed on the Citizenship status tracker instead tracker got updated under citizenship Test Section "Hearing Required" is it normal? what does it mean? Please help. thanks
Was it your first attempt of giving test? Normally If you fail the test 3 times, IRCC invites you to a hearing with a citizenship official. At the hearing, they orally ask you questions that are similar to those on the citizenship test.