+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2023 - Citizenship Applications

Aug 4, 2023
Hello everyone,
I did not submit a citizenship application but I want to know what is the test interview date?
I was scrolling around in the Google Docx file and saw some people have mentioned the date for the test interview date and some have not. This means they are not asking everyone.? and what is the reason for asking?
thanks and your answer will be appreciated.

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
Hello everyone,
I did not submit a citizenship application but I want to know what is the test interview date?
I was scrolling around in the Google Docx file and saw some people have mentioned the date for the test interview date and some have not. This means they are not asking everyone.? and what is the reason for asking?
thanks and your answer will be appreciated.
Interview word is kept for historical reason when it was mandatory for all. Now its means the date you gave your citizenship test. Its mandatory for applicant between 18 and 54 age bracket. Others are exempted.

Aug 18, 2013
Can anyone please let me know what number to call them? We received AOR on October 20th and nothing after that.
Our PR is expiring soon and so we need to know if we should renew PR now.

Aug 18, 2013
I'm just clueless as you are, my friend. What I observed from previous months applicants, normally it's the case of people getting Fingerprints request, hence the delay of BG clearance. But I never got the request so I'm just sitting here wondering...o_O

saw your thread.. Did you hear from them yet? My Aor is from Oct 24; no changes / no requests after that. My Pr is about to expire and I am considering calling them.

kumori

Star Member
May 13, 2021
saw your thread.. Did you hear from them yet? My Aor is from Oct 24; no changes / no requests after that. My Pr is about to expire and I am considering calling them.
My application has no change since Nov 18 when the exam is completed. I don't have travelling plan so I think I'd just wait for the first 6 months at least then request ATIP after that.

aalii786

Dec 5, 2023
Dont understand why LPP for one family member is completed and mine still in progress. I saw here, for most of the applications, they complete it at the same time

Aug 4, 2023
Interview word is kept for historical reason when it was mandatory for all. Now its means the date you gave your citizenship test. Its mandatory for applicant between 18 and 54 age bracket. Others are exempted.
Thanks for the answer. That means it is a computer test.

Ivandrea7

Star Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2015
AOR Received.
22-01-2016
File Transfer...
29-01-2016 SA -Started Processing 02-01-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
15-09-2015
Interview........
04-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
04-05-2016
Oath in progress today, scheduled January 15th, Hamilton.