+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2023 - Citizenship Applications

mm32019

Star Member
Oct 28, 2023
Hi,
My timeline is very different from the trend of Sep 2023 applicants.
Paper application, Mississauga , Family of 3 (2 adults + 1 child)
Sep 22 delivered - long wait time to AOR Nov 20
Tracker update created Nov 22 ( it was mentioned that date of the application received / updated in the system as Oct 6)
Official e-mail stating that tracker following details on Dec 1
Invitation to the citizenship test on Dec 8 (time period Dec 11 to Jan 9)
by that time I have noticed BG completed for 1 adult + child
Completed the online test on Dec 11 (just few hours ago - both 20/20)
So altogether LPP / citizenship test in progress + 1 adult BG in progress
I think it is Mississauga office as mentioned in the invitation email - MIS ( I am not sure of how to find that)
TQ
WOW,, that's insane wait time
MIS is Mississauga ,,, as per their pattern, Test could be updated this week.... no prediction about BG

MIS is in no rush !!

aalii786

Dec 5, 2023
still waiting for LPP to turn green since Nov 15, called IRCC and they told me that average time is still 16 months so no need to worry.. sit tight, but i can see they are completing LPP for a alot of people within same week.. huh

Reactions: Suryarao611

mm32019

Star Member
Oct 28, 2023
still waiting for LPP to turn green since Nov 15, called IRCC and they told me that average time is still 16 months so no need to worry.. sit tight, but i can see they are completing LPP for a alot of people within same week.. huh
SCR & MIS are famous for the delay,,, if your file is at one of these, then you shouldn't be worried about what's happening with other's timelines!!

We are the chosen ones ...:rolleyes:

pumpkin_latte

Oct 17, 2019
Toronto
Category........
FSW
SCR & MIS are famous for the delay,,, if your file is at one of these, then you shouldn't be worried about what's happening with other's timelines!!

We are the chosen ones ...:rolleyes:
My annoyance is that we are so close to the end of the process...Just let us have this victory that we've been working so hard towards. If we finish the process, we can at least take steps towards a passport and an e-visa to plan travels (it is holiday season after all!) Right now, since we don't know how long it might be stalled, we can't leave because they might announce just as we've paid for the tickets o_O or worse, as we land!

Very happy for everyone's good news and progress, and just a little bit jealous ;)

mm32019

Star Member
Oct 28, 2023
My annoyance is that we are so close to the end of the process...Just let us have this victory that we've been working so hard towards. If we finish the process, we can at least take steps towards a passport and an e-visa to plan travels (it is holiday season after all!) Right now, since we don't know how long it might be stalled, we can't leave because they might announce just as we've paid for the tickets o_O or worse, as we land!

Very happy for everyone's good news and progress, and just a little bit jealous ;)
Their answer "Your application is within 17 months processing time" :cool:

Someone's application finalised on Nov 2 and the guy is still waiting for Oath. --- MIS

• Angry
Reactions: pumpkin_latte