+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2023 - Citizenship Applications

R17

Star Member
Oct 27, 2023
Your tracker should be updated tomorrow or next week . Ecas is more accurate than tracker as it gets updated daily however tracker gets updated in 2-4 days after officer works on your application or make final decision. Congratulations you are at end of process.
@Miss bee thank you for your congrats. Though with hearing some of the tech issues people have seen on here, I'll be nervous until something else is reflected in tracker and/or I, at least, get something via email. But your message does have me hanging on to good thoughts. :)

Last edited:

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
@Miss bee thank you for your congrats. Though with hearing some of the tech issues people have seen on hear, I'll be nervous until something else is reflected in tracker and/or I, at least, get something via email. But your message does have me hanging on to good thoughts. :)
Trust me . Your application is approved. ECAS is more accurate. There is time lag in tracker . You will probably see tomorrow morning or next week everything showing all green :)

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
@forw.jane I believe I checked it yesterday or the day before that and it still said IN PROGRESS on the main screen. So, I think today is the first day it is sayijng DECISION MADE. But again, when I click on that the further information page still just says we started processing your application Oct. something. So, it does not reflect deision made there. Is this common? Is it a tech fluke? Could I be getting more news soon, perhaps?
Follow @Miss bee response and wait for LPP to complete.

Reactions: R17

Ivandrea7

Star Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2015
AOR Received.
22-01-2016
File Transfer...
29-01-2016 SA -Started Processing 02-01-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
15-09-2015
Interview........
04-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
04-05-2016
I applied via paper, and still as of this evening, on the tracker the last date noted in the upper right corner is Nov. 2nd. This w as when the the test being marked completed on Oct. 31st was reflected. LPP still says IP and oath not started. However, when I checked ECAS just now, on the main page that shows a status summary, it says decision made. However, when I click into that it still just says we started processing your application on October (I don't remember the exact date). I also checked my email and there was nothing there from IRCC. I am worried this is just a tech glitch playing with my emotions. Has anyone seen or heard of this happening before? Is this a sign I may get news shortly? @forw.jane, apologies for tagging you once again but you are one I know is quite active on this forum. Any insights or know of another person I should reach out to for insight? Thank you!!!

R17

Star Member
Oct 27, 2023
@Ivandrea7 - I just wanted to check to see if you had insights from a similar experience, etc., as I am not seeing a response just a quote of my message. If you do have any insights, all are appreciated!

Reactions: Ivandrea7

Ivandrea7

Star Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2015
AOR Received.
22-01-2016
File Transfer...
29-01-2016 SA -Started Processing 02-01-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
15-09-2015
Interview........
04-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
04-05-2016
@R17 Yes i had the same thing, on the 6th my ECAS showed Decision Made. I am also a paper applicant! On the 8th the tracker updated to LLP completed. Congrats, we will soon here for oath :):)

Reactions: R17

MZH224

Star Member
Jul 31, 2017
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-10-2020
AOR Received.
14-10-2020
Med's Done....
24-11-2020
Exam completed 6th December at 11.59pm. Haven't received test complete tracker update yet
Tracker updated with test and LPP completed at the same time on December 7th.

Submitted September 10th
AoR October 18th
BG October 27th
Test invite November 29th
Test taken December 6th
Test/Lpp completed December 7th (tracker dec 9th)
Oath - in progress

KKK001

Dec 6, 2023
I don't think it's too late. You can still get the oath invite this year. Rooting for you.
Congratulations are definitely in order.

Cheers!
I am checking on online services but with my application number they could not find me. Can you let me know how can we check ECAS , any link please share.

El Jefe

Star Member
Mar 3, 2020
I am checking on online services but with my application number they could not find me. Can you let me know how can we check ECAS , any link please share.
I don’t know how ECAS works. But I think @R17 and @Ivandrea7 might, as I’ve seen some of their posts make references to ECAS. Hopefully, they see this message and are able to provide helpful information to you.

Cheers

Reactions: yass2020

R17

Star Member
Oct 27, 2023
@R17 Yes i had the same thing, on the 6th my ECAS showed Decision Made. I am also a paper applicant! On the 8th the tracker updated to LLP completed. Congrats, we will soon here for oath :):)
@Ivandrea7, thank you so much for sharing your similar story and CONGRATS!!!! to you too. I'm sending good thoughts for the both of us on oath news. Which office was your application assigned?

R17

Star Member
Oct 27, 2023
I don’t know how ECAS works. But I think @R17 and @Ivandrea7 might, as I’ve seen some of their posts make references to ECAS. Hopefully, they see this message and are able to provide helpful information to you.

Cheers
ECAS is available to paper applicants. I can't remember what information I needed to have available to utilize it but I think the site noted it clearly if I am remembering well. Here is the site in case you are a paper applicants: https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/introduction.do?app=ecas