Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CIO
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
04-07-2018
What could be the reason for the delay in scheduling the test even though the BG is completed? Please share the thoughts. Its been 2 weeks since the BG completion and I’m checking the tracker every hour to see if the test is scheduled. Anybody in the same situation?
Same here. Background completed Nov 3, no update since. Should I call? And how do you tell which office is processing the case?

Last edited:

mm32019

Star Member
Oct 28, 2023
Same here. Background completed Nov 3, no update since. Should I call? And how do you tell which office is processing the case?
as far as I know, office name abbreviation in "FROM" address of test invite email.,, mine says MIS (mississauga office)

yash91pathak

Star Member
Feb 10, 2019
Hey @yash91pathak - has the oath / ceremony status been updated on the tracker for you? Will we receive oath emails before the tracker updates?
no updates on my online tracker yet. I expected 12 - 14 days from date of test complete, so I am assuming it will be end of this week, but you never know with IRCC.

AnnieM

Mar 11, 2019
How do I know which is my office? The citizenship test invite came from "MIS"/"MISRN", which is supposed to be Missisagua, but the fingerprint request came from Vancouver. How do I know which is the one?

kisiro191

Star Member
Jul 2, 2020
How do I know which is my office? The citizenship test invite came from "MIS"/"MISRN", which is supposed to be Missisagua, but the fingerprint request came from Vancouver. How do I know which is the one?
Your office is Mississauga. Fingerprints I believe all requests come from Vancouver, no matter your office handling your case is

Reactions: AnnieM

alk0494

Star Member
Dec 14, 2015
winnipeg
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-02-2018
Med's Request
28-05-2018
Med's Done....
15-06-2018
I submitted my application for citizenship on 11 November 2023. I had several same day trips which I did not mention because I did not know that I needed to mention a day trip to USA. That was my unintentional mistake and I feel very upset now. I am still waiting for AOR.Although day trip are not consider as absence. should i withdraw my application or wait for AOR and write them explanation with new day calculation.

Senior please guide me.