+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2023 - Citizenship Applications

Sinyk

Nov 8, 2023
Hey guys, what type of questions you've been asked in the test ?
In the test letter it says:

"The contents of the test are confidential. You may not discuss, disclose or share any information about
the test or any part of it:
 before, during, or after the test to any person - including persons you live with or have already taken
the test
 by any means, whether verbal or in writing, including email, texts or social media"

Reactions: Mr. E and El Jefe

Mr. E

Star Member
Jul 23, 2021
Hi @admin Here's my timeline:
Type: Online application
Physical Presence Days: 1095
Application: Single
Application sent: Sep 1
Delivered: Sep 1
AOR: Oct 13
Background Complete: Oct 25
Test Invite Letter: Oct 30
Scheduled for Test: Nov 3
Test Interview Complete: Nov 21

Last edited:

Mr. E

Star Member
Jul 23, 2021
Hey Guys,

I finished my Citizenship test just now. I got 18/20. I'd like to echo what everyone else in the forum has said, EXAM IS EASY. I finished mine in about 7 minutes.

Here's how I prepared for the test:
1-2 times skimming Discover Canada [2 hrs approx]
Downloaded Canadian Citizenship app for Android (It has ads but its free of subscription). Learned the flashcards once. Then practiced the test questions for 3 times until I got 100% on all the sections. [4-5 hrs spread across 2 days]

All the questions published in the app were the same as Richmond Library ones, and I think they are more than enough to pass the citizenship exam imo, if you're able to get 100% on all the sections.

P.S Like @Manny2 mentioned,
There are always new sources, but this app was all I needed after reading the booklet. It covers all the annotations with many tests in each section and mock tests. I didn't finish all the parts; it took a whole day, and I got 20/20. Unsubscribed after two days, and it charged me only 4.99. You have six days to unsubscribe for the minimum cost.
If you wish to have something organized that saves time on ploughing through Discover Canada pdf, $4.99 investment on https://citizenshipapp.ca is worth it. I thought the free sectional tests on their website were great.

Jorela

Star Member
Jun 22, 2020
I’m on the same boat as some others here, same test window: Nov 24-Dec 23. Anyone received the invitation? I just have the update on the tracker, no email yet.

Jorela

Star Member
Jun 22, 2020
Hi guys, I’d appreciate if anyone could give me an answer. I’m supposed to do the test the day after tomorrow (24th) but I haven’t received any email with instructions. I keep checking the spam folder too. Should I give them a call? (Which number?) I read in another thread that there’s a link and if you input your UCI number, you can log in and do the test. Is that true and valid? You don’t need the email?
Thank you in advance.

sls8756507

Nov 20, 2023
Canada
Hi everyone.
Both my wife and I did our test on Nov. 12. On November 17th, my portal was updated, showing my test as completed (dated November 15). However, we're still waiting for my wife's test also to be updated as completed. I initially expected that both applications are going to be updated at the same time. Has anyone had a similar situation? Any suggestion on what might be the reason? I also called the call center, and they confirmed that the test is processed and marked as completed, but the tracker has not been updated since.

amala1611

Mar 10, 2017
What could be the reason for the delay in scheduling the test even though the BG is completed? Please share the thoughts. Its been 2 weeks since the BG completion and I’m checking the tracker every hour to see if the test is scheduled. Anybody in the same situation?