CEC
Visa Office......
CIO
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
04-07-2018
Ghost update on Nov 3.
Today(Nov 7), the tracker shows the update: the background was done on Nov 3 with another timestamp "Updated: November 7, 2023"
I wonder if "Updated: November 7, 2023" is another GH for a test invite that might show 3-4 days later or just from the system posting the background update today.

Type: online application
Physical Presence Days: Mine: 1555
Application: Single
Application sent: September 17th
Delivered: September 17th
AOR: October 25

I can't create an account on the tracker site yet. Does it have a delay? If so, does anyone know how long usually?

My AOR email comes from the Sydney processing center. Is this processing centre location still relevant in the 2023 citizenship application?
I remember browsing this forum during my PR, and the processing center seems to play a factor in the processing time for a lot of applicants.

vik222512

Star Member
Apr 28, 2021
Patience. You will get an email with a link to the test in the next few days. No need to call/write/email anybody.

Hi @pumpkin_latte - Do you think i should wait longer for invite email? My window starts Nov 10th, today is 7th end of day and no email yet. Tracker says contact us if you dont get email before 6 calendar days! Can i appear for test without email invite since its online?

Manny2

Star Member
Oct 13, 2023
@Manny2 I understood it to be when your online tracker says complete, which would signify it has been reviewed and approved. The test interview date column would then be the date you actually wrote the exam. I am new here, though, so perhaps more seasoned members of the forum have a different understanding of the intentions of the various columns.
@R17 Thanks for clarifying. I believe you're right. The purpose of creating these two columns is to have a better duration pattern between the test date and the final approval. Some of us have put the "starting date of the window" and "the day we passed the exam," which is entirely useless. I'll correct my info and kindly recommend Everyone in this thread to put the correct dates.

Reactions: kuyuyu

seal_light

Star Member
Jan 16, 2019
Hi everyone, does any know if owing CRA will cause you be denied citizenship? He’s paying on it but still has a balance.

R17

Star Member
Oct 27, 2023
@R17 Thanks for clarifying. I believe you're right. The purpose of creating these two columns is to have a better duration pattern between the test date and the final approval. Some of us have put the "starting date of the window" and "the day we passed the exam," which is entirely useless. I'll correct my info and kindly recommend Everyone in this thread to put the correct dates.
@Manny2 - I agree that listing the date you write the exam in the "test interview date" column and the date it is approved in the "test completed" column, makes for more useful data. Good luck to you on the next steps!!

Reactions: Manny2 and kuyuyu

kuyuyu

Sep 29, 2023
@Manny2 - I agree that listing the date you write the exam in the "test interview date" column and the date it is approved in the "test completed" column, makes for more useful data. Good luck to you on the next steps!!
The title should probably be "Test Marked Completed"

Reactions: Manny2

Sinyk

Nov 8, 2023
Type: Online application
Physical Presence Days: 1126
Application sent: 2023-09-05
Delivered: 2023-09-05
AOR: 2023-10-18
Background Completed: 2023-10-28
Test Invite: 2023-11-01
Test Interview Date: 2023-11-03
Test Completed: 2023-11-07

Last edited:

ar445005

Sep 24, 2021
According to my tracker, the test is scheduled to begin on November 10, and I have not yet received the email . Also, background still in progress. Is it because the background verification has not been completed that they do not send an email?

Sinyk

Nov 8, 2023
According to my tracker, the test is scheduled to begin on November 10, and I have not yet received the email . Also, background still in progress. Is it because the background verification has not been completed that they do not send an email?
My test invite didn’t arrive until two days before the test. For you that’s… today!

I’d wager it comes for you today. If not today, then tomorrow. Don’t sweat it.

Good luck on your test!

Melsoob

Star Member
Apr 10, 2022
Hi all. Submitted my husband's app on Sep 21 and got an email to resubmit it again on Oct 24th. We checked all the information and nothing was wrong. I submitted it again on Oct 24th. What is the usual time-line to hear back from them? Would it be the regular 1.5 month? Thanks

Jorela

Star Member
Jun 22, 2020
Type: Online application
Physical Presence Days: 1114
Application sent: 2023-09-27
Delivered: 2023-09-27
AOR: 2023-11-08 (41-42 days)

How many days should I wait until I can register in the tracker?