+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2023 - Citizenship Applications

JamesBox

Star Member
Jan 15, 2016
Med's Done....
11-02-2016
That's weird. You should have recevied a confirmation email once your application has been submitted.
Maybe submit a new one?
Full new application? Thinking of doing this but worried it will result in a duplication. Will call IRCC again this week and see what's going on.

vik222512

Star Member
Apr 28, 2021
Hi Guys...my account says test date between Nov 10-Nov 30 but havent received any email yet. Should i email/call ircc?

tokyo_123

Nov 28, 2018
Did you got test invitation ? When did they requested fingerprints on which date ?
No, I have not gotten the test invite. Only got a request for fingerprints on the date mentioned in my post (Nov 3). Not sure if it is normal to get fingerprints request before test invite?

Vantrtopr

Jun 23, 2021
Did the message that they are waiting for additional documents disappear on the tracker when you uploaded them? i sent the required documents and received an acknowledgement last week but the message is still on my tracker
No it's still on my tracker but my application seems to be moving along as expected so I'm assuming it's just a delay in updating the tracker

vik222512

Star Member
Apr 28, 2021
Hi Guys, - got citizenship test update in my account today.
Applied as a family 2+1 on Sept 18th
AOR - Oct 25th
We both got test invites update today in our accounts. Test to be completed between Nov 10-Nov 23.
BG complete for my partner - Nov 2
BG in progress for me - Is this Normal? (my son's account is linked to mine and no update in his account as well)
BG status for me changed to completed Today. Tracker says BG verification was completed on Nov3!!
Test date is between Nov 10-Nov 30, still no invitation email, can we go ahead and take the test between the dates, without invitation email ?

yash91pathak

Star Member
Feb 10, 2019
Had a test invite between Nov6 and 26, just gave and passed on Nov 7, What would be the ideal next steps ? The tracker is not yet updated, I am assuming it will be updated after they review and confirm my test results?

pumpkin_latte

Oct 17, 2019
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Hi Guys...my account says test date between Nov 10-Nov 30 but havent received any email yet. Should i email/call ircc?
Patience. You will get an email with a link to the test in the next few days. No need to call/write/email anybody.

Had a test invite between Nov6 and 26, just gave and passed on Nov 7, What would be the ideal next steps ? The tracker is not yet updated, I am assuming it will be updated after they review and confirm my test results?
Tracker will be updated and Citizen Test status will read "completed". Your application will then go into checks for language, physical presence and prohibitions.

Type: online
Application Submitted: 26 September,23
Aor - Oct 22
Background completed : nov 3 (updated on Nov 7)
Is it normal to not have my test date yet ?
@Ravi26 Normal. Check the Google spreadsheet on post 1 of this thread to get a broad overview of timelines. Patience solves most concerns :)

Last edited:

Godsdaughter

Star Member
Nov 13, 2015
Type: Online application
Physical Presence Days: 1101
Application: Single
Application sent: 2023-09-07
Delivered: 2023-09-07
AOR: 2023-10-17
Tracker Created: 2023-10-19 (In progress)

Background shows completed October 27 but the tracker was updated today to show it.

Office: Sydney Nova Scotia
Have a test invite between Nov 13 to Dec 3. My tracker was updated today to show this.
Citizenship test is now In progress

Ravi26

Apr 6, 2021
Type: online
Application Submitted: 26 September,23
Aor - Oct 22
Background completed : nov 3 (updated on Nov 7)
Is it normal to not have my test date yet ?

Reactions: pumpkin_latte

rohidw

Nov 2, 2017
Application sent: 2023-09-18
AOR : 31st Oct
BG completed : Nov 1st
Test Window on Tracker: Nov 13th - Dec 3rd
Waiting for Email.

Any one if possible pls can you help on the Test Prep

shirleyyuan314

Dec 31, 2019
Are you able to access your Citizenship online account? the one you used to submit your application

For me, the application was successfully submitted and I have received email confirmation but didnt get yet the AOR
I couldnt access my Citizenship online account then i created new account using same email which i used before and i was able to create new account but there was no history and couldnt see the application which was submitted!
same boat. is there a way we can track that?

Jorela

Star Member
Jun 22, 2020
Is there anyone from September who hasn’t received AOR yet? It’s been 41 days for me, I’m concerned now

Hhs73

Jun 4, 2021
Physical Presence Days: 1153
Application sent: Sep 6th
Delivered: Sep 6th
AOR: October 17th
Background completed: October 27th (showed on tracker on October 31st)
GU: October 28th
Scheduled for citizenship test on Nov 7th (on tracker shows Nov 3rd but it showed up today): test window between Nov 13th and Dec 3rd - waiting for email

tayoolayinka

Dec 13, 2018
Hello everyone,

I wonder if there is a way to track my wife's application, too.

I could only create a tracker account for myself, being the principal applicant.

Is there any way I can track my wife's application, too, to see where it's at? If yes, could you please point me in the right direction?

Thank you kindly.