+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2023 - Citizenship Applications

Manny2

Star Member
Oct 13, 2023
Hey All
What is the "Test complete" column in Google Sheets for? Should we put the date of passing the test there or the date the tracker shows it was completed?

Sandrrt

Nov 5, 2023
Someone pls help, I withdraw my refugee claim application to get my pr through a pathway. Now I want to apply for citizenship.does my status become the initial visitor and Willy the period now count toward citizenship since I withdraw the application

JamesBox

Star Member
Jan 15, 2016
Med's Done....
11-02-2016
Has anyone heard of IRCC/CIC losing online applications?

A friend and I submitted ours on September 8th (both filled separately, just hit send at the same time.). Neither of us have received an email to confirm it was submitted, but both have the full application downloaded to PDF (which we did after submitting), I have a photo of my screen saying it was submitted, but no AOR.

IRCC couldn't find my application using the receipt number. It also doesn't show in my account (the one used for PR), and if I log into the Citizenship application part of the account it doesn't show anything.

Should we resubmit using the same payment receipt, or request a refund and start again?

TOTTI10

Star Member
Oct 27, 2020

A friend and I submitted ours on September 8th (both filled separately, just hit send at the same time.). Neither of us have received an email to confirm it was submitted, but both have the full application downloaded to PDF (which we did after submitting), I have a photo of my screen saying it was submitted, but no AOR.

IRCC couldn't find my application using the receipt number. It also doesn't show in my account (the one used for PR), and if I log into the Citizenship application part of the account it doesn't show anything.

Should we resubmit using the same payment receipt, or request a refund and start again?

R17

Star Member
Oct 27, 2023
Hey All
What is the "Test complete" column in Google Sheets for? Should we put the date of passing the test there or the date the tracker shows it was completed?
@Manny2 I understood it to be when your online tracker says complete, which would signify it has been reviewed and approved. The test interview date column would then be the date you actually wrote the exam. I am new here, though, so perhaps more seasoned members of the forum have a different understanding of the intentions of the various columns.

Reactions: Manny2

shirleyyuan314

Dec 31, 2019

my husband is on the same boat. He submitted on the 15th of Sep, but AOR yet.

Reactions: JamesBox

AHSM

Oct 31, 2023
my husband is on the same boat. He submitted on the 15th of Sep, but AOR yet.
Are you able to access your Citizenship online account? the one you used to submit your application

For me, the application was successfully submitted and I have received email confirmation but didnt get yet the AOR
I couldnt access my Citizenship online account then i created new account using same email which i used before and i was able to create new account but there was no history and couldnt see the application which was submitted!

JamesBox

Star Member
Jan 15, 2016
Med's Done....
11-02-2016
Doesn't show anything in that account. Another forum user said the same thing the other day too. That's what I mean about it being lost in the system.

Jorela

Star Member
Jun 22, 2020
I applied online on Sep 27, but no AoT yet. How is it that some people who applied in October have already received their AIR?

TOTTI10

Star Member
Oct 27, 2020
Doesn't show anything in that account. Another forum user said the same thing the other day too. That's what I mean about it being lost in the system.
That's weird. You should have recevied a confirmation email once your application has been submitted.
Maybe submit a new one?