+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2023 - Citizenship Applications

MommyBear2

Oct 19, 2023
The September spreadsheet appears to have been corrupted. There are a bunch of dates that are not making sense (e.g. Delivered date is earlier than sent date). Formulas that calculate total times are referring to the wrong cells. There are "REF" or error in some cells. My application originally showed "online application" but that is now missing.

MommyBear2

Oct 19, 2023
it Looks like they forgot Sep 16 applications
Actually if you look at the spreadsheet, there are 4 applications listed as having been submitted on Sept 16 (your data does not seem to be on that spreadsheet) and 3 of them have received their AOR

!nd0C@n

Oct 26, 2023
Actually if you look at the spreadsheet, there are 4 applications listed as having been submitted on Sept 16 (your data does not seem to be on that spreadsheet) and 3 of them have received their AOR
how can in add my timelines, i mean which spreadsheet and where to find it

MommyBear2

Oct 19, 2023
how can in add my timelines, i mean which spreadsheet and where to find it
THis is the spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1GZjxBlTxM-FC5b0riTWQetmW0DsPX7Bgt5QQ9HTbP7I/edit?pli=1#gid=224875574

There are tabs on the bottom and you can pick the month you are interested in. As far as I can tell, the spreadsheet is locked and there is an admin who is updating it based on the posts on this forum and emails sent directly to CACitizenship@gmail.com

However, it does not look as though the spreadsheet has updated from this thread for several days. They might be a bit behind. But the spreadsheets are SUPER HELPFUL so I am grateful to the people inputting all the data.

thisisauser

Nov 23, 2012
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
How did you update the sheet yourself? I thought that goes through the admin?
Not sure where the notion that it's locked or limited to admin came from. I was able to both add my initial record and then update it. If you look at the revisions history, you can see dozens and dozens of recent updates.

If you're uncomfortable with Google Sheets or not sure where/what to update, you should ask an admin.

Mo_mad

Sep 5, 2023
Not sure where the notion that it's locked or limited to admin came from. I was able to both add my initial record and then update it. If you look at the revisions history, you can see dozens and dozens of recent updates.

If you're uncomfortable with Google Sheets or not sure where/what to update, you should ask an admin.
Yeah someone has messed up with the dates in the September sheet. Its better if people post in the thread, if they are not sure how to edit.
This is my opinion.

kisiro191

Star Member
Jul 2, 2020
Type: Online application
Physical Presence Days: 1,096 days
Application: single adult
Application sent: 2023-09-16
Delivered: 2023-09-16
AOR: 2023-10-26

Reactions: Himanshu28

MommyBear2

Oct 19, 2023

I have no problem using Google Sheets. I thought the document was locked, but I see now that I can add in dates, etc myself. But something happened where someone was adding data and the sheet has gotten screwed up. Also it is not clear how the data is getting handled. THere are a whole bunch of posts on this thread that are not reflected on the spreadsheet. And it seems like some people didn;t even know there is a spreadsheeet. Is there someone who is going through the posts here and checking to see if the data is on the spreadsheet? The more info we have on the spreadsheet the better.

Last edited:

R17

Star Member
Oct 27, 2023
I called Ircc today the agent told me this is for finger prints I will getting an email today or tomorrow. He also told me on Monday October 23rd I will get test invite e-mail. My test window will be october 23rd- novembr 12th.
@q89 I am new here, and it looks like we may have similar timelines. I am curious did you ever receive the test invite e-mail you were told to expect? I am at a place that I'd expect that is next for me, and I have not yet heard anything so I am curious. Thanks!