+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2022 Spousal Sponsorship OUTLAND (Paper/Online)

Aliasoufan

Star Member
Aug 19, 2020
Hi guys,

Finally portal credentials have been issued to our representative and shows medical and bio passed on dec 14 - hope it doesn't take too much time after this for the next step. I am wondering if anyone used a representative but can still check their application themself through the portal? Or only the representative can track this?

Thank you!

lenuxii

Star Member
Jan 24, 2023
Hi guys,

Finally portal credentials have been issued to our representative and shows medical and bio passed on dec 14 - hope it doesn't take too much time after this for the next step. I am wondering if anyone used a representative but can still check their application themself through the portal? Or only the representative can track this?

Thank you!
If you have a representative they're the only ones who have access to GCKey only 1 account can link. For PR Portal you can create an account with Sponsor's UCI as well as PAs UCI.

• Love
Reactions: Aliasoufan

Aabbas

Dec 14, 2022
Hi guys,

Thank you!
Inland or outland?

vietpimp

Star Member
Jan 6, 2017
Outland (Paper)
Delivered: Sep 6
AOR: Nov 26
Bio: Dec 6
SA: Dec 7
AOR2: Jan 11
GU1: Feb 8
GU2: Feb 9
Eligibility changed from Not Started to In Progress: Feb 14
GU3: Feb 15
MR: Feb 23 (Emailed to PA, tracker still shows Medical Not Started)

SLCtoYEG

Oct 1, 2021
Category........
FAM
Ghost updates like crazy recently. Nothing ever changes for our app though. I'm guessing they are just system updates.... :confused:

Reactions: he5ham