+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2022 Spousal Sponsorship OUTLAND (Paper/Online)

NamNg

Star Member
Apr 24, 2018
Happened to me so best bet is to either call IRCC or like myself, send a DM on Twitter IRCC account. The latter is what i did before i finally get things moving with mine as it was finally rejected for missing documents. There is quite a few people like us in that situation.
i tried DM the Twitter account of IRCC and my message did not go through, how did you do it?

NamNg

Star Member
Apr 24, 2018
Anyone else waiting to get their AOR since sep 2022 its been over 5 months and no AOR application submitted online Outland, I don't have any UCI or application # to even inquire about this.. what's my option...
same here but we did receive only temporary UCI & application number after emailing our local MP in Jan, nothing else after that and it is almost 5 months

Emjey

Feb 21, 2023
Outland (Paper)
Delivered: Sep 6
AOR: Nov 26
Bio: Dec 6
SA: Dec 7
AOR2: Jan 11
GU1: Feb 8
GU2: Feb 9
Eligibility changed from Not Started to In Progress: Feb 14
GU3: Feb 15
MR: Feb 23 (Emailed to PA, tracker still shows Medical Not Started)
Did you received an email regarding AOR2? Any GU received in February?aside 8/9?

Altshift

Sep 13, 2022
Happened to me so best bet is to either call IRCC or like myself, send a DM on Twitter IRCC account. The latter is what i did before i finally get things moving with mine as it was finally rejected for missing documents. There is quite a few people like us in that situation.
Man none of them are helping out.. i can't get a hold off them over the phone I'm calling the 2100 last 4 digit number for ircc but can't get a call to go through Twitter ircc is telling me to send a web forum msg but I don't even have a uci or application # to use as reference.. kind of lost here its been over 5 months.. it's getting frustrating

lenuxii

Star Member
Jan 24, 2023
So it was in progress since 23 but got updated on the tracker today?
Yeah everyday after that it was always saying updated from that date but it didn't show that update until today. I know that because I've been checking everyday and just today I notice that update was there. It really shows that PR tracker can't be trusted. The date was showing "updated" everyday but the real update only really showed up 5 days later....

Last edited: