+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2022 Spousal Sponsorship OUTLAND (Paper/Online)

joconstantine

Mar 30, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
01-08-2020
I believe IRCC has implemented daily data synchronization in PR Tracker to keep the tracker's data up to date. This might enforce data of many applications to be reloaded everyday, resulting in the "Ghost Updates" that have happened so frequently for the past few days.
Let's enjoy the updates that we see, but don't set our expectation too high.

Reactions: lenuxii

Tintin and Snowy

Star Member
Feb 2, 2021
I had called IRCC today (in Canada) to ask if these ghost update really changes anything in my application but they could not say anything as it’s in New Delhi! I knew they won’t have the access to the application anymore still tired! Just wanted to share.

he5ham

Star Member
May 24, 2019
Hopefully it means they are doing what they need to on their end and everything will happen soon! The waiting game is extremely tough?
You are right. It is a very hard process. I can't just forget about the application and wait for a couple of months for updates. I keep checking the profile multiple times every day hoping to see some updates. Hopefully, time will fly and everyone will be with their loved ones soon!

Emjey

Feb 21, 2023
Hi! Anyone who received a Pre arrival or PPR for September applicant, outland paper based.thank you