+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2022 Spousal Sponsorship OUTLAND (Paper/Online)

Ebuka91

Star Member
Nov 30, 2022
Canada/UAE
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
23-12-2022
AOR Received.
23-02-2023
Hey guys. Anyone having issues with GCKEY. When I try to log in it loops back to the language selection. I have the correct log in information so I’m not sure if it’s my computer or the ircc log in website.
mine does the same thing! It’s frustrating

Newbie2022

Jul 28, 2022
Applied Sept. 29th, online.
Received letter requesting biometrics today, Dec. 6th.

Haven't received AOR.. unless that is automatically part of the biometric request? Confused, but happy to be making some progress.

Newbie2022

Jul 28, 2022
Received approval for sponsor eligibility today Dec. 7th.

Has anyone been able to link their account to start tracking? In my letter it included info on how to track application progress, but when I went through the steps (twice), it said no application was found... Do I just need to give it more time?

Last edited:

Aliasoufan

Star Member
Aug 19, 2020

Has anyone been able to link their account to start tracking? In my letter it included info on how to track application progress, but when I went through the steps (twice), it said no application was found... Do I just need to give it more time?
Exact same with me - not sure can’t find the application.

tizzyboi

Star Member
Aug 20, 2020

Can take up to 3-5 days to be able to link application for tracking. Pls wait 3-5 days for it.

Reactions: Newbie2022

Newbie2022

Jul 28, 2022
Shortly after getting the email stating approval of sponsor, I got a second email confirming that the application submitted on Sept. 29 was received.

psidhu92

Star Member
Oct 15, 2019
Hi All,

We gave our biometrics on Dec 6, 2022 but its still not updated in GC Key and IRCC is saying they haven't received it. Any ideas what can I do about it or how to move forward. I've also sent webform to IRCC explaining we already given biometrics along with the details provided by VFS.