+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2022 Spousal Sponsorship OUTLAND (Paper/Online)

Parn

Jan 28, 2023
Another ghost update today as well on PR Tracker. Eligibility and background check not started, paper Outland application September 12.
Same thing is happening with me, yesterday there was a ghost update and today again, but eligibility and background is still not started, Outland application sept 13

nittinkumar

Star Member
Feb 16, 2016
hello guys M not able to check the status on ECAS still shows try again information not correct ? anyone else in same situation ? Bio and medical is done in december but still having same issue

SLCtoYEG

Oct 1, 2021
Category........
FAM
hello guys M not able to check the status on ECAS still shows try again information not correct ? anyone else in same situation ? Bio and medical is done in december but still having same issue
If your application was submitted online ECAS is useless to you as it is only for paper applications.

abab2022

Aug 18, 2022
Outland (Paper)
Delivered: Sep 6
AOR: Nov 26
Bio: Dec 6
SA: Dec 7
AOR2: Jan 11
GU1: Feb 8
GU2: Feb 9
When we say Ghost Updates, in which form they come. Did you receive an email saying there is an update but as such no actual update or is there something else you are referring to when it comes to Ghost Updates. Basically can you please tell , how to determine any update to be Ghost. Thanks

lenuxii

Star Member
Jan 24, 2023
When we say Ghost Updates, in which form they come. Did you receive an email saying there is an update but as such no actual update or is there something else you are referring to when it comes to Ghost Updates. Basically can you please tell , how to determine any update to be Ghost. Thanks
From my understanding, some people receive email, and sometimes people don't.

When you look at the portal it will say "Update: Date_Here" on the top right of the screen and if you don't see any changes based on what you see on the portal that's a ghost update. An update not shown to the user.

Reactions: abab2022

Summerside1312

Star Member
Nov 26, 2017
Today, my husband received a Biometric request. Does this imply that I've already been approved as a sponsor? How long will it be before he receives the medical request?

592SIX

Jan 30, 2023
Today, my husband received a Biometric request. Does this imply that I've already been approved as a sponsor? How long will it be before he receives the medical request?
It just means that you have officially joined the line with us who are already eagerly waiting for the next steps.

Reactions: Summerside1312

joconstantine

Mar 30, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
01-08-2020
You can safely say Yes.

lenuxii

Star Member
Jan 24, 2023
This is a standard request, if you've received AOR. You will get biometrics and medical request if they don't already have those in file for you.

As for sponsor approval, you will receive an email from IRCC if you're eligible as a sponsor. In that same email, you will also see your VO processing your application.