+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2022 Spousal Sponsorship OUTLAND (Paper/Online)

pac555

Dec 21, 2022
That's nothing short of astonishing!

In a January 19 post you mentioned making TRV application and you said: I'm going to give some valid reasons for strong home country ties for her.

What kind of strong ties did you show, with no job, no property and no international travel?

We have tried twice in the last 4 years to get TRV for my wife from the Philippines. Denied twice. So, we got married in April in hopes she might get approved as a spouse. We know that's not likely, given that the 2 TRV denials are tantamount to telling us that she is misrepresenting the truth. The IRCC says the truth is that she will overstay. So, in effect, we have been told we have been caught in a lie, saying she won't overstay when the IRCC says "We know that's not true. We know you will overstay." As I say, getting approved as a spouse for PR is now a long shot, given that we have been branded liars and cheats, but our last chance. We might as well go all the way and try TRV again. Just curious as to how you pulled it off.
Don't worry...Everything will fall into place..

Coming to my wife's TRV, I think these are the 2 reasons which helped to get TRV

1)She is a doctor...She just completed her MBBS 3 months back...Currently not working...she is preparing for medical license exams.
To prove strong home ties, we applied for Home Country Residence Entrance Test..(NEET PG 2023). She is not interested in this exam...but we applied only for the purpose of TRV
This exam is going to happen on March 5th in India...And counseling process will start in May or June..

Fortunately we had our Birthdays n wedding day in April...
So I explained in my letter that, we wanted to celebrate our important days together...and mentioned that she have to go back to home country before June to attend her counselling and join in the residency..

2) Second reason is her spousal PR application
1st stage of application is done...With AOR, Biometrics,Medicals n SA mail

I mentioned that in case her PR gets rejected in future, she need a backup career in home country..so She need to go back to India at any cost..

That's it...We applied with no hopes..But somehow luck worked in our favor...

Hope this helps

Dhaval27

Star Member
Jun 24, 2016
India
Category........
Visa Office......
halifax nova scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-07-2015
I called IRCC to ask which VO is processing my application, they will tell you.
Can you please share the number to call IRCC?

NamNg

Star Member
Apr 24, 2018
We applied for my wife's application back in Sep 29 but still no AOR, I tried emailing my local MP yesterday but mostly likely won't hear back in a couple weeks
  • Type: Outland Spouse Sponsorship - Online
  • Submitted: Sep 29, 2022
  • Raised webform twice to update my expired and renew passport and work contract - both were updated
  • No AOR received as of today

jk1994

Jan 30, 2023
Hey folks ,

I am in Canada , and my wife is in India. I added her as my co applicant to PR in May. We both received approval emails and I got eCoPR on Jan 14.

I am not sure what to expect next for my wife and when to expect it ? Please advise.It's been over 3 weeks and she still hasn't received any information.is there a way to get in touch with IRCC ? Please advise. TIA

Manuhaar

Dec 17, 2022
I submitted my wife’s file on 11 aug still waiting for aor .called ircc they said to wait
My application was submitted on 20th September, 2022, still waiting for AOR. People who have submitted after me are done with their medicals and biometrics. I feel so unlucky.

Manuhaar

Dec 17, 2022
We applied for my wife's application back in Sep 29 but still no AOR, I tried emailing my local MP yesterday but mostly likely won't hear back in a couple weeks
  • Type: Outland Spouse Sponsorship - Online
  • Submitted: Sep 29, 2022
  • Raised webform twice to update my expired and renew passport and work contract - both were updated
  • No AOR received as of today
[/QUOTE
Outland spouse sponsorship - paper, submitted on 20th september, 2022. No AOR since then.

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
Hey folks ,

I am in Canada , and my wife is in India. I added her as my co applicant to PR in May. We both received approval emails and I got eCoPR on Jan 14.

I am not sure what to expect next for my wife and when to expect it ? Please advise.It's been over 3 weeks and she still hasn't received any information.is there a way to get in touch with IRCC ? Please advise. TIA
Doesn't sound like family sponsorship. Find the economic route that you applied and post your question there. Your wife is your dependent in your PR application. If she went through medical, PCC and background check, she should get PPR in her country. (since you are inland, you can land with eCOPR).

Family sponsorship is a PR or citizen of Canada sponsoring spouse/common law partner/dependents.

Xilikon

Apr 26, 2018
Quebec City, Canada
Category........
FAM
Doesn't sound like family sponsorship. Find the economic route that you applied and post your question there. Your wife is your dependent in your PR application. If she went through medical, PCC and background check, she should get PPR in her country. (since you are inland, you can land with eCOPR).

Family sponsorship is a PR or citizen of Canada sponsoring spouse/common law partner/dependents.
Same feeling, it seems like another stream and not family.

MariaSP

Oct 1, 2022
Another ghost update today on PR Tracker eligibility and background check not started yet. Sept 2 outland paper
Another ghost update today as well on PR Tracker. Eligibility and background check not started, paper Outland application September 12.