+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2022 Spousal Sponsorship OUTLAND (Paper/Online)

lenuxii

Star Member
Jan 24, 2023
Hi guys, the new PR tracker finally updated some information for our application. When I checked my (spouse) PR tracker information it says eligibility completed. However when I check PA's eligibility on his PR tracker it still says not started. Do we have different eligibilities?

he5ham

Star Member
May 24, 2019
Hi guys, the new PR tracker finally updated some information for our application. When I checked my (spouse) PR tracker information it says eligibility completed. However when I check PA's eligibility on his PR tracker it still says not started. Do we have different eligibilities?
I understand that there are two applications:
First: an application to be a sponsor (when you receive Sponsor Approval I guess this means that you are eligible)
Second: the PR application of the sponsored spouse, for which they have to be eligible (maybe they assess the relationship in some way)

Xilikon

Apr 26, 2018
Quebec City, Canada
Category........
FAM
There is 2 : What you get might be sponsor approval, which is the sponsor part before it get sent to a VO. The second one is PA approval which is basically AIP which come much later.

Dhaval27

Star Member
Jun 24, 2016
India
Category........
Visa Office......
halifax nova scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-07-2015
Finally I was able to create my account on PR Tracker. IRCC seems to have updated the site and what help me was adding the place of birth exactly as in your passport. If it has city and state please add both. Also for name if there is only one name write it in Given Name field. Hope this helps.

Reactions: he5ham

Aliasoufan

Star Member
Aug 19, 2020
Anyone here with London Visa office?
Please share timeline.
Online outland application was submitted on aug 31 2022, AOR received nov 23 2022, SA dec 1, medical request dec 8, medical done dec 10. Still waiting on next steps. Our imm consultant is still waiting on credentials for PR tracker. And your timeline?

GoodVibes786

Jan 11, 2023
Online outland application was submitted on aug 31 2022, AOR received nov 23 2022, SA dec 1, medical request dec 8, medical done dec 10. Still waiting on next steps. Our imm consultant is still waiting on credentials for PR tracker. And your timeline?
I received AoR on Jan 22, SA and Biometric on Jan 24, i haven't got the medical. Principal applicant is in Pakistan, Visa office is London.

pac555

Dec 21, 2022
Canada outland PR spousal Sponsorship
Applied in September...
Got AOR
Completed Biometrics n passed Medicals
Got SA mail in December.

I'm going to Apply Visitor Visa for my wife who is in India currently
She has completed her degree 2 months back and currently not working there..

I'm going to give some valid reasons for strong home country ties for her.

What are the chances of Visitor visa getting approved for her?
Any suggestions plz
Hey....I'm very happy to inform that My wife's Visitor Visa got approved....

Applied for PR on Sept 17th , 2023
AOR, Biometrics,Medicals n SA mail done
Current status of PR is eligibility in progress

My wife dont have any International Travel History; No job history n , No property on her name.
But still we wanted to give a try for TRV
We gave the reason of visit to celebrate our birthdays and Marriage Anniversary.
So
Applied to TRV on Jan 29th 2023

Today on Feb 5th 2023, I got Passport request saying Decision made for Visitor Visa...!
Never in my dream, I thought they will accept this..But in just 1 week, they approved.

GoodVibes786

Jan 11, 2023
Hey....I'm very happy to inform that My wife's Visitor Visa got approved....

Applied for PR on Sept 17th , 2023
AOR, Biometrics,Medicals n SA mail done
Current status of PR is eligibility in progress

My wife dont have any International Travel History; No job history n , No property on her name.
But still we wanted to give a try for TRV
We gave the reason of visit to celebrate our birthdays and Marriage Anniversary.
So
Applied to TRV on Jan 29th 2023

Today on Feb 5th 2023, I got Passport request saying Decision made for Visitor Visa...!
Never in my dream, I thought they will accept this..But in just 1 week, they approved.
Wao that's wonderful. Congratulations.

• Love
Reactions: pac555