+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2022 Spousal Sponsorship Inland (Paper/Online)

sofiehza

Sep 10, 2022
Hello!
Submitted online outland application for my spouse on 1st Sept 2022.
Waiting game begins now.
Hey.. I'm working on outland application for my brother inlaw actually. I'm confused as to how you sign the IM1344. Did you have to create digital signature for them? Have more questions on the way

jm90

Jan 10, 2019
Hey.. I'm working on outland application for my brother inlaw actually. I'm confused as to how you sign the IM1344. Did you have to create digital signature for them? Have more questions on the way
I printed it, signed with pen, then scanned it back . Heard some youtuber saying they reject if only the digital signature is present. It happened to him.

Reactions: he5ham and sofiehza

jan1992

Star Member
Dec 8, 2021
india
Category........
WP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
05-12-2021
I have added my details in tracker. Let's keep it updated. Thanks

Deepti91

Star Member
Jul 3, 2020
Per the latest IRCC instructions, IMM3344 was enabled for digitally sign, so we just typed our full names and uploaded it as it is. No hand sign.

Reactions: rubz9911

monster999

Sep 18, 2022
Hi did anyone apply for inland sponsorship after applying foR TRV visa first? so that their spouse can travel first on trv and then you file inland sponsorship for her? thanks

Annayyyyyyes

Sep 9, 2022
Yup, when you resubmit, you start from scratch in the queue.
thank you for your reply! I just got my UCI and Application number today. It can be seen as aor,right?

Now i start searching for a IME clinic where doctors speak Chinese. I hope it will be easier to understand some more medical terms. Is it necessary or no?

James Lyrie-Stewart

Star Member
Jan 13, 2013
thank you for your reply! I just got my UCI and Application number today. It can be seen as aor,right?
If the application number starts with an F, then yes that's AOR!

Now i start searching for a IME clinic where doctors speak Chinese. I hope it will be easier to understand some more medical terms. Is it necessary or no?
Where are you located in Canada? The one I went to offers services in Mandarin and Cantonese. 我也说会说中文,哈哈!

Annayyyyyyes

Sep 9, 2022
If the application number starts with an F, then yes that's AOR!

Where are you located in Canada? The one I went to offers services in Mandarin and Cantonese. 我也说会说中文,哈哈!
你好! nice to meet you
I live in Langley,BC. The clinic nearby has terrible reviews. We might go further to Vancouver or Richmond.

那你觉得我最好还是找会讲中文的 对吗? 医生会问很多专业问题吗?

James Lyrie-Stewart

Star Member
Jan 13, 2013
你好! nice to meet you
I live in Langley,BC. The clinic nearby has terrible reviews. We might go further to Vancouver or Richmond.

那你觉得我最好还是找会讲中文的 对吗? 医生会问很多专业问题吗?
I'm gonna reply in English because my Chinese is sooooo rusty from rarely using it during the 10 years I'm here.

There was barely any talking during my medical exam tbh. The most complicated thing the doctor asked was a list a diseases and whether or not I had them. I guess it depends on how good your English is? If you feel like you would be much more comfortable with a Chinese-speaking physician, then by all means go for it.

Vancouver has an extremely large Chinese population; I would be surprised if you couldn't find a Chinese-speaking doctor there!

Reactions: Annayyyyyyes

daily.b

Sep 19, 2022
Hi, I working on an inland spousal sponsorship application for my spouse. I have reviewed my application package, checklist and country specific requirements, and confirmed that IMM5562 - Supplementary Information - Your Travels is not listed on any of the lists, but I was confused by the instructions re: the online portal:

You must fill out these digital forms online
Generic Application Form for Canada (IMM 0008)
Schedule A – Background/Declaration (IMM 5669)
Additional Family Information (IMM 5406)
Supplementary Information - Your travels (IMM 5562)

I looked up online and read comments stating that IMM5562 is now mandatory for all sponsorship program, inland or outland. Does that mean my spouse has to complete IMM5562?

GpN

Mar 27, 2022
Hi, I have submitted my inland spousal sponsorship application online on Sep 23, 2022 and waiting to receive AOR to apply for OWP. I do have a few questions below and any insights would be greatly appreciated!
1. Some people have mentioned that they are not receiving AOR and instead directly getting biometrics and medical. Can I expect an AOR for sure, as I am waiting on it to apply for Open Work Permit?
2. I'm currently on Visitor visa and both my VV and passport expires in March 2023. When and how should I apply for VV extension?
3. Is there any way in the new "completely online" process that allows us to apply for OWP even before receiving the AOR?

Thanks!

jan1992

Star Member
Dec 8, 2021
india
Category........
WP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
05-12-2021
Hi, I working on an inland spousal sponsorship application for my spouse. I have reviewed my application package, checklist and country specific requirements, and confirmed that IMM5562 - Supplementary Information - Your Travels is not listed on any of the lists, but I was confused by the instructions re: the online portal:

You must fill out these digital forms online
Generic Application Form for Canada (IMM 0008)
Schedule A – Background/Declaration (IMM 5669)
Additional Family Information (IMM 5406)
Supplementary Information - Your travels (IMM 5562)

I looked up online and read comments stating that IMM5562 is now mandatory for all sponsorship program, inland or outland. Does that mean my spouse has to complete IMM5562?
This scares me a bit. My paper inland application was received by IRCC on 12 September. Do you have any idea, when did they added this form related change? Should I raise a webform to send this form and I have not received AOR yet? Please let me know if you have any clue.

JM0930

May 20, 2022
Does anyone know when the updated checklist came out? I submitted my spousal sponsorship application last week and I realized I used the august version of that form and today I noticed there is a new form dated for September. Will they reject my application based on that?