+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2022 Intake, Lets connect!

yesWeCanada

Aug 5, 2021
Hi everyone!
I applied for non SDS student visa from Abu Dhabi on 22nd April 2022 and completed biometrics on 25th April 2022.
I got a notification about my rejection yesterday, 5th May 2022 citing the following reasons,
1. I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216 (1) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your home country of residence
2. I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216 (1) of the IRPR, based on your purpose of visit
3. I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216 (1) of the IRPR, based on your immigration status

Can someone please guide me on how to apply for gcms notes? Has anyone else faced a similar situation and can provide some help?
Applications from gulf countries face crazy rejections. So you have to go to home country and apply from there. But I suggest you watch some youtube videos and find out the process. I think you need a good consultant. There are many, I know 2 who are good. DM me if you need to talk to them and see if they can help. Its not simple from gulf countries for sure. "Immigration status" is the major issue for you guys..

Faiza17

May 12, 2022
Hello guys!! Anyone applied for student visa for September 2022 please update here if there’s any visa approvals? Or any updates on processing?

School: Fanshawe

Wife is SP, Husband OWP with 2 minor SP. Philippine passport holders based in Bahrain. Lodged online to Philippine VO.

Lodge: 5th March 2022
Medical: Upfront, Passed
Biometric: Completed
-OWP: 9th March 2022
-SP: 18th March 2022
-Minor SP: 18th March 2022
Current Status: Start Reviewing Documents
When did review start

Geet7

Sep 13, 2021
This week marks 11 weeks (current processing time for non SDS study permit applications from outside of Canada) since we submitted our application and still nothing... I'm going to start sending web forms and emails directly to the Visa Office that should be processing the application to see if that speeds things up.

engr777

Star Member
Apr 22, 2022
Hello guys!! Anyone applied for student visa for September 2022 please update here if there’s any visa approvals? Or any updates on processing?

School: Fanshawe

Wife is SP, Husband OWP with 2 minor SP. Philippine passport holders based in Bahrain. Lodged online to Philippine VO.

Lodge: 5th March 2022
Medical: Upfront, Passed
Biometric: Completed
-OWP: 9th March 2022
-SP: 18th March 2022
-Minor SP: 18th March 2022
Current Status: Start Reviewing Documents
Hello Bhexpat. Can I send you a private message?

nelsenjay

Apr 27, 2022
My wife's application for Study permit has been approved and she received PPR just today . Application received April 14, 2022 non-SDS. My own application for another Study permit for myself is still in progress. Application received Mach 16, 2022. Still stuck with Review of Eligibility for almost a month now. I don't know what's happening with my application.

Geet7

Sep 13, 2021
My wife's application for Study permit has been approved and she received PPR just today . Application received April 14, 2022 non-SDS. My own application for another Study permit for myself is still in progress. Application received Mach 16, 2022. Still stuck with Review of Eligibility for almost a month now. I don't know what's happening with my application.
Great news! Congratulations! From where are you applying?

Hope your other application is processed soon!!!