India
App. Filed.......
02-04-2022
Med's Request
14-04-2022
Med's Done....
19-04-2022
Congratulations.
Just wanting to ask if you receive Biometrics Verification Letter before PPR or did you get those requests at same time?
I received both together

haroldwatson

May 2, 2022
Hello everyone. I applied for SDS study permit and still awaiting response.. I did my medicals upfront before applying and it has not been updated yet. For ppl whose profiles have started reviewing, can u pls tell how long it took approximately from date of applying?

My Stats:

Course Intake: Sept 2022
College: Fanshawe
Date of application: 6th April, 2022
Biometrics updated: 11th April, 2022
My medicals has been updated as passed as of May 02, 2022. They took almost a month to update medical records if it was done before applying.

Geet7

Sep 13, 2021
September Intake
Applied : 17 February
Biometrics : No need, valid from before
Passport Request: 4 March
Correspondence Letter (Visa approved): 16 March
Congratulations! Were you SDS? From where did you apply?

disha2406

Star Member
Mar 18, 2022
India
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
India
App. Filed.......
02-04-2022
Med's Request
14-04-2022
Med's Done....
19-04-2022
Good to know. I am also waiting for a decision on my application. They received my application March 16, 2022. Would you mind sharing your timeline?
My timeline is in my signature. Have a look at it.

Adi@911

Nov 17, 2021
Hi All, can someone from India please tell me if the ITR for Financial year 2020-21 will be ok to be updated fir financials as the ITR for FY 2021-22 is yet to be filled?

Also, for students enrolled in Fanshawe college, has anyone received a tuition fee receipt from the college towards the payment of f 1st academic year fees as I haven't received one from them?

Tia

Reactions: Anon4545

Geet7

Sep 13, 2021
Hi All, can someone from India please tell me if the ITR for Financial year 2020-21 will be ok to be updated fir financials as the ITR for FY 2021-22 is yet to be filled?

Also, for students enrolled in Fanshawe college, has anyone received a tuition fee receipt from the college towards the payment of f 1st academic year fees as I haven't received one from them?

Tia
My spouse is applying to Fanshawe and she paid via credit card (Flywire) around CAD 2,500 and she did receive a receipt via email. I suggest you contact Fanshawe and ask them for a receipt. They should have no problem in sending you one if your payment is confirmed on their end.

Adi@911

Nov 17, 2021
My spouse is applying to Fanshawe and she paid via credit card (Flywire) around CAD 2,500 and she did receive a receipt via email. I suggest you contact Fanshawe and ask them for a receipt. They should have no problem in sending you one if your payment is confirmed on their end.
Thank you. I have actually mailed them last week and received no response yet. Upon payment through Flywire, I only received a receipt from Flywire stating the amount has been delivered to Fanshawe with my enrollment number and payment date on it. Status on webadvisor portal us is invoiced.

Geet7

Sep 13, 2021
Thank you. I have actually mailed them last week and received no response yet. Upon payment through Flywire, I only received a receipt from Flywire stating the amount has been delivered to Fanshawe with my enrollment number and payment date on it. Status on webadvisor portal us is invoiced.
When we paid through Flywire, the payment took some days to be recognized by Fanshawe (can't remember how many actually). Then we receive an email with a payment confirmation from Fanshawe (no PDF attached or anything, the email was the receipt). Good luck!!!

Adi@911

Nov 17, 2021
When we paid through Flywire, the payment took some days to be recognized by Fanshawe (can't remember how many actually). Then we receive an email with a payment confirmation from Fanshawe (no PDF attached or anything, the email was the receipt). Good luck!!!
Yes, but don't we need a pdf while we file a visa? We can use Flywire receipt but that doesn't mention about no due pending for year - 1. Also the email sent by Fanshawe mentions about level 1 payment which is for sem 1. Which receipt are you using for visa filing.

Jahan977

May 5, 2022
Hi! I applied for study permit on 13th of February and passed my bio on 15th of February. Application status shows that my case still in progress and there is no changes from February. The web site processing time shows 11 weeks. Is there someone with the same problem?