+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2022 Intake, Lets connect!

Jahan977

May 5, 2022
Heyyyy

Applied on February 28th and gave my bio on March 4th. No updates so far and the status says we are processing your background check. I have applied for a SP and my spouse has applied for an OWP.

Do you have any ideas if the average processing time is going to be less than 13 weeks or more?
Hi! Do you have any changes in your status? I have the same problem(

haroldwatson

May 2, 2022
Hi! I applied for study permit on 13th of February and passed my bio on 15th of February. Application status shows that my case still in progress and there is no changes from February. The web site processing time shows 11 weeks. Is there someone with the same problem?
Almost every SDS applicants are on the same boat.. Please join the WhatsApp group through the link from this thread to get more updates.

Reactions: Jahan977

Dpaul4505

May 26, 2021
I just submitted last week, my timeline says I don’t need biometrics and medical because I have them valid from my first application. The reason for refusal is stated in my GCMS note which says

“No proof of employment or income provided for applicant or sponsor. As such, I have concerns
regarding source and availability of funds demonstrated. Taking the applicant's plan of studies into
account, the documentation provided in support of the applicant's financial situation does not
demonstrate that funds would be sufficient or available. I am not satisfied that the proposed studies
would be a reasonable expense.
Weighing the factors in this application. I am not satisfied that the applicant will adhere to the terms
and conditions imposed as a temporary resident.
For the reasons above, I have refused this application."

I used a third party sponsor with over 20M proof of funds balance.

Now I submitted another application, adding more documents demonstrating the sponsor’s proof of income, my personal landed property, half school payment receipt, my personal bank statement also (which indicate that my sponsor deposited half of school payment into my account and paid directly to the school).

Do you think that’s enough to address the issue? What do you think guys?

Reactions: ishvik

Geet7

Sep 13, 2021
Yes, but don't we need a pdf while we file a visa? We can use Flywire receipt but that doesn't mention about no due pending for year - 1. Also the email sent by Fanshawe mentions about level 1 payment which is for sem 1. Which receipt are you using for visa filing.
When I paid via Flywire, I later received an email confirmation from Fanshawe with the payment details. I saved that email as PDF and submitted it with my application.

ishvik

Nov 21, 2020
nawanshehr
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
I just submitted last week, my timeline says I don’t need biometrics and medical because I have them valid from my first application. The reason for refusal is stated in my GCMS note which says

“No proof of employment or income provided for applicant or sponsor. As such, I have concerns
regarding source and availability of funds demonstrated. Taking the applicant's plan of studies into
account, the documentation provided in support of the applicant's financial situation does not
demonstrate that funds would be sufficient or available. I am not satisfied that the proposed studies
would be a reasonable expense.
Weighing the factors in this application. I am not satisfied that the applicant will adhere to the terms
and conditions imposed as a temporary resident.
For the reasons above, I have refused this application."

I used a third party sponsor with over 20M proof of funds balance.

Now I submitted another application, adding more documents demonstrating the sponsor’s proof of income, my personal landed property, half school payment receipt, my personal bank statement also (which indicate that my sponsor deposited half of school payment into my account and paid directly to the school).

Do you think that’s enough to address the issue? What do you think guys?
Have u paid gic? N for which course u applied fr?? N moreover for september intake??

Dpaul4505

May 26, 2021
Have u paid gic? N for which course u applied fr?? N moreover for september intake??
No I didn’t use GIC, the half payment for my tuition fee was deposited to my account by my sponsor and was paid to the school. The sponsor’s account has enough balance and inflow to show. My course is computer engineering, university of Regina, September intake

May 5, 2022
Hi everyone I HAVE 3 REJECTION 2 ARE PREVIOUS back in 2018-19 and ONE IS RECENT this Jan in SDS Post degree diploma in business course. I reapplied on 12 April and currently waiting for my results. My previous reason of rejection(jan2021)on my Atip (GCMS Notes)was:-

"Considering applicant extensive education I am not satisfied that applicant would not have already achieved the benefit of this program it is not evident why applicant would study this program at such great expense considering applicant already possess a high level of qualification I am not satisfied that this is reasonable progression of studies which raises concern regarding applicants intended purpose in Canada not satisfied on balance that applicant is a genuine student who would respect terms and terms of authorised stay weghing the factors in the application I am not satisfied that applicant will depart Canada at the end"
In this application on my sop I tried explaining connection of education with my current job and future prospects I can achieve after the diploma. Education and background:- I completed B.com back in 2018 and now working as an assistant manager marketing for past 2 year. A tough time for me let's hope for the best.

Psych101

May 5, 2022
Hi everyone!
I applied for non SDS student visa from Abu Dhabi on 22nd April 2022 and completed biometrics on 25th April 2022.
I got a notification about my rejection yesterday, 5th May 2022 citing the following reasons,
1. I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216 (1) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your home country of residence
2. I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216 (1) of the IRPR, based on your purpose of visit
3. I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216 (1) of the IRPR, based on your immigration status

Can someone please guide me on how to apply for gcms notes? Has anyone else faced a similar situation and can provide some help?

May 5, 2022
Hi everyone!
I applied for non SDS student visa from Abu Dhabi on 22nd April 2022 and completed biometrics on 25th April 2022.
I got a notification about my rejection yesterday, 5th May 2022 citing the following reasons,
1. I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216 (1) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your home country of residence
2. I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216 (1) of the IRPR, based on your purpose of visit
3. I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216 (1) of the IRPR, based on your immigration status

Can someone please guide me on how to apply for gcms notes? Has anyone else faced a similar situation and can provide some help?
Your future plans need to be sold explaining you will leave Canada and come back to you home country by stating there is a lot of opportunities in your home country after the course completion. Explain in detail what you will do in your home country after completion of course your short term goals like getting job in companies of your home country and designation of jobs you could get and long term goals Such as a business you could establish. Every thing need to be connected with you Canadian studies and job experience if you have any.

Reactions: Psych101 and Hehee

Geet7

Sep 13, 2021
Hi everyone!

GCMS notes have to be requested by a Canadian resident / citizen. If you know people in Canada, they can apply on your behalf online. You just have to send them a signed form authorizing them to apply for your GCSM notes. It costs CAD 5.00 and they should take around 30 days to arrive but usually take longer (mine took around 60 days). If you don't know anybody in Canada, there are online services that can apply on your behalf.

Reactions: Psych101

Jaychin

Mar 4, 2022
I submitted in 7th feb 2022
Biometric on 9th Feb 2022
No request for medical.
No word or message.

Anyone with similar experience????