+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2022 - Citizenship Applicants

Sandy.gal

Champion Member
Sep 15, 2022
Category........
Other
Yo
Can't this whole process be done over mail? Do we HAVE to go in for the passport surrender? Im travelling to UAE early next year, if its so bad here I'm thinking ill do the passport surrender from there instead.
You can do it online as well.

harmaine

Star Member
Apr 6, 2023
Just thought of sharing this. BLS is the WORSTTT. I went today to BLS Toronto to submit my surrender certificate application for both my husband and myself and had the worst experience. My application was accepted with no issues but the lady did not accept my husband's application stating there is a name correction required. Name correction was required just because his mother's first and middle name didn't have space it in.

First I don't understand why they have a printing facility provided at the same spot when they not even gonna accept correction same day. (Waste of time and money)

There is so much politics going on inside as I saw another person who was at the printing facility getting the form corrected and reprinted. The guy who was handling his application accepted his corrected application with no issues but the lady who was dealing with me refused straight up on my face.

When I pointed it out, she is like okay just wait for me as I am in the middle of an application and then I can talk to you. And while I was waiting that guy who accepted the corrected application for the other guy whispered to her that don't accept her application today and ask her to come back, why just coz I pointed out what he was doing. I am glad atleast I pointed it out to them that I am not stupid and notice what favours you are doing here to certain people.

The worst of all was the Security guy. My husband asked him that can I bring something to eat inside as my wife is pregnant? And the guy is like no she has to go outside to eat. Inhumanity to the next level.

I don't like saying this as I still always will adore my birth country but people like these make things look bad.

There is absolute no system at BLS and the people who are working there are just absolutely good for nothing.
If you look at it positively, you actually got an authentic Indian experience right here in Canada lol. But on a serious note it's really not something that we should experience in Canada alteast. It's best for them to leave the responsibility of authentic experience with the Indian restaurants as that only leaves a good taste in the mouth !! I fully sympathize with you and whole heartedly condemn the way you were let down by those officials.

• Haha
Reactions: Sandy.gal

Sandy.gal

Champion Member
Sep 15, 2022
Category........
Other
If you look at it positively, you actually got an authentic Indian experience right here in Canada lol. But on a serious note it's really not something that we should experience in Canada alteast. It's best for them to leave the responsibility of authentic experience with the Indian restaurants as that only leaves a good taste in the mouth !! I fully sympathize with you and whole heartedly condemn the way you were let down by those officials.
I agree!! It's just sad that BLS has not changed a bit. And the worst thing is that they force you to put good reviews when you don't even feel like doing it.

harmaine

Star Member
Apr 6, 2023
I agree!! It's just sad that BLS has not changed a bit. And the worst thing is that they force you to put good reviews when you don't even feel like doing it.
Yeah, we just took a brand new oath and such acts are not at all in compliance with that lol

esquire75

Jul 7, 2015
Toronto
My LPP
Tomorrow it will be 60 days since LPP completed and nothing since… Am I in for a record or something? I can’t acess ecas, but I imagine that if I hadn’t passed LPP they would have sent me something, right? So if my application has been approved why is the oath date taking so long?
My LPP was completed on May 16 and I am still waiting for an oath date. So I guess it’s pure luck based on which office is dealing with your application and which agent. It’s extremely frustrating but nothing else to do except waiting. As long as you don’t reach the 18 months average duration for processing your application you have no options except waiting.

Batzak

May 20, 2023
My LPP

My LPP was completed on May 16 and I am still waiting for an oath date. So I guess it’s pure luck based on which office is dealing with your application and which agent. It’s extremely frustrating but nothing else to do except waiting. As long as you don’t reach the 18 months average duration for processing your application you have no options except waiting.
Whats your office

Janice2022

Star Member
Aug 19, 2022
My husband and I got an email (seperate email invitation) that we are scheduled to attend an interview with a citizenship official and verification of identity/documents on Aug 29.

We are both scheduled Aug 29 at 8am.

Question:

Do we have to attend to it seperately using different laptop? Thank you!

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
My husband and I are scheduled to attend an interview with a citizenship official and verification of identity/documents on Aug 29.

We are both scheduled at the same date and time via microsoft teams.

Question:

Doo we have to attend to it seperately? Like use different laptop? Thank you!
As its family application you can do it together

Reactions: Janice2022

adigautam

Jan 3, 2016
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-12-2015
Doc's Request.
28-03-2017
Nomination.....
08-05-2017
AOR Received.
15-02-2017
IELTS Request
Awaiting
File Transfer...
Awaiting
Med's Request
Awaiting
Med's Done....
Awaiting
Interview........
Awaiting
Passport Req..
Awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
Awaiting
Received the oath invitation email, it will be a virtual oath ceremony.