+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2022 - Citizenship Applicants

Sandy.gal

Champion Member
Sep 15, 2022
Category........
Other
May be you can call IRCC to check if they have mailed it. That way we can find out if they are sending it with ceremony complete and ECAS complete or after application closed like we have heard on here a lot
Lol I tried. IRCC queue is full all the time. It's hard to get through them these days

bluediam

Star Member
Feb 10, 2015
Anything you read about on here about contacting the office directly about the status of citizenship certificate vs the IRCC helpline?

Sandy.gal

Champion Member
Sep 15, 2022
Category........
Other
Anything you read about on here about contacting the office directly about the status of citizenship certificate vs the IRCC helpline?
It's the same email address you sent the signed form to. But I wanna give them a week atleast so I have something to follow up with.

bluediam

Star Member
Feb 10, 2015
It's the same email address you sent the signed form to. But I wanna give them a week atleast so I have something to follow up with.
Yup I know its the same email address

I meant there are two options 1. email the office directly or 2. call ircc

to inquire if the certificate has been mailed

Sandy.gal

Champion Member
Sep 15, 2022
Category........
Other
Yup I know its the same email address

I meant there are two options 1. email the office directly or 2. call ircc

to inquire if the certificate has been mailed
Oh lol. No I have not seen that here on the forum. I am aware that most of them have got it in 3-4 business days.

Last edited:

sukhdeep.punnie

Jan 4, 2023
Was a bad one for me. The clerk was straight up like " no, you should have requested this beforehand"
So if you really want E-certificate then email them now to reschedule you for a ceremony that gives you e certificate option.
I received my invite letter today...it says you will be asked about e certificate during the oath

Sandy.gal

Champion Member
Sep 15, 2022
Category........
Other
I'm just confused about e certificate....I just need the passport urgently...as I have to travel
Lol likewise. I have already prepped up for my passport application, now just patiently waiting on the certificate. But yeah for e certificates, I have heard it becomes available to you in 2 business days once the oath is done.