+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2022 - Citizenship Applicants

harmaine

Star Member
Apr 6, 2023
I completed it in the morning april 9. I did call them but they have no updates other than what i see online.
Yeah its very odd indeed. You can try asking for GCMS notes - they might give you some clue about the situation behind the scenes. Did you take a screen shot of your test results? You can try emailing the processing office by replying back to your test invitation email.

Sandy.gal

Champion Member
Sep 15, 2022
Category........
Other
Hi, I just have a quick question to ask. Since a lot have already applied and got their passports in this thread, May be you can help me with my question.

On the form, do I have to fill the section 3 "previous Canadian travel document"
Question is- has a Canadian travel document
(passport, certificate) been issued to you? Should I be putting the citizenship certificate number that I will get?

harmaine

Star Member
Apr 6, 2023
Hi, I just have a quick question to ask. Since a lot have already applied and got their passports in this thread, May be you can help me with my question.

On the form, do I have to fill the section 3 "previous Canadian travel document"
(passport, certificate) been issued to you? Should I be putting the citizenship certificate number that I will get?
Citizenship cert is not a travel document - perhaps a PR card number can be entered.

Sandy.gal

Champion Member
Sep 15, 2022
Category........
Other
You should say No. It for people you already had a Canadian passport before.
Hey can I ask you another question. this might sound stupid lol but on the passport application one of the question is "mother's surname at birth" under personal information. Do you know if they are talking about her birth or mine? It doesn't specify whose birth they asking this information for!!

Ranash

Star Member
Jun 26, 2019

You should answer with No, travel documents issued for ppl who can’t get passport from their country for multiple reasons like being a refugee

Reactions: Sandy.gal