+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2022 - Citizenship Applicants

2017CanadaHo!

Nov 18, 2016
Ontario
Category........
Other
i just got my citizenship certificate in the mail today! My ceremony was May 30th, tracker updated to oath ceremony completed the next day, and last update on June 2nd saying the citizenship application was approved and closed. Good luck everyone!
final congrats!

• Love
Reactions: Amy23

2017CanadaHo!

Nov 18, 2016
Ontario
Category........
Other
Finally scheduled for oath on June 28th

Virtual Ceremony - Niagara Office . Full timeline is

1st Sep - Application sent
6th Sep - AOR
19 Dec - BG completed
22 Dec - Test Scheduled
6 Jan - Test completed
Apr 11 - LPP
May 30 - Citizenship Oath
June 28 - Scheduled for oath

This has been a somewhat stressful journey - mainly due to the lack of visibility of how and when to expect the next stage . Nevertheless its hopefully coming to an end.

1) I was not expecting the oath to be scheduled so far ahead of when the status changes to in progress (almost a month )
2) Already got the oath email as well
3) got selected for the e-certificate pilot , i wonder if they are doing this for everyone now

to everyone still waiting - feel your mental anguish - but as i have said before , there is no other way than to wait. Focus on other things in your life , do not check the tracker every day/ hour/ minute/ second and also take a break from the forum as well. Your oath will be coming soon .
congratulations! patience n the wait finally comes to a fruitful end!

Amy23

Feb 19, 2020
Thank you.
You are welcome! Also, I am in Calgary and the ceremony was held in Vancouver and certificate was mailed from there. I dont know if it played a part but I emailed my signed oath form immediately after we repeated the oath, I was still in the zoom meeting for the virtual ceremony when I sent the email

Sandy.gal

Champion Member
Sep 15, 2022
Category........
Other
It is so frustrating and annoying how people who applied in 2023 are already getting oaths and we are here waiting just for LPP to finish
This is so unfair and utterly unreasonable
Don't mean to add to your frustration but today I saw someone got their oath and whole thing completed in 4 months. Crazyyy

• Sad
Reactions: Oksh1995

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
Don't mean to add to your frustration but today I saw someone got their oath and whole thing completed in 4 months. Crazyyy
I feel after some time old application lose there value in the processing cycle timelines. No advantage in getting it done for the agents. That's why they move to newer application and process it faster.

Reactions: Sandy.gal