+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2022 - Citizenship Applicants

Sandy.gal

Champion Member
Sep 15, 2022
Category........
Other
I don't think that haha, I know how it is when you are waiting for an application to be processed. I been through it in the past and also going through it currenly

I passed my test mid March so let's see. My AOR is a month or so before you btw haha
You will get it. I can talk from experience lol. Been waiting for so long and one fine day I get surprised.

Reactions: bluediam

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
Hi All, I am happy to share that our LPP has been marked completed on June 3rd,2023. Admin please update. My SCR fellows keep an eye on your trackers, update coming very soon for you all too.
Oh my!!! I’m happy for you pal!!! Congratulations

• Love
Reactions: Sandy.gal

Oksh1995

Jan 7, 2019
Thank you!! I wish updates sooner for all my SCR folks as well. Honestly idk when I will be scheduled for oath. Don't wanna get too excited just to find out that I am waiting for my oath for another few months or so Lol...
If they take more than 1 month, I would send them an email. Emailing them has proven to be successful with a lot of people

Reactions: Sandy.gal

Semeg

Oct 13, 2018
I am very optimistic you guys are next in line to get an update. I think what they say on the website is indeed true that expect oath ceremony within 4-6 months from the day test is marked complete.
Please can you share the link to this information

Sandy.gal

Champion Member
Sep 15, 2022
Category........
Other
Please can you share the link to this information
Get your citizenship ceremony date
In most cases, the ceremony takes place 4 to 6 months after you pass the citizenship test.

If you passed the test and don’t receive the ceremony invitation within 6 months

your application may be non-routine
we may need more information, documents, or time to review your application

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/canadian-citizenship/become-canadian-citizen/citizenship-ceremony.html

Reactions: Semeg

Vratesh

Star Member
Jul 20, 2017
Anyone here from NGF or Mississauga? Online applicant here (family of 2), applied on Sept 12th, BG completed, Jan 7th, test completed on March 27th, waiting on LPP. My test invite came from NGF, however I had recently called IRCC and they mentioned that the file was transferred from NGF to Mississauga. Anyone here in the same boat?