+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2022 - Citizenship Applicants

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
So I just got my GCMS notes and HAVE NO CLUE what I am reading lol. This is like a history book which I have always been bad with. Can someone help what exactly should I look for?

And @RefugeeHelp1 you were absolutely right. They did indeed send the file to Sydney for LPP completion as mine also says file is/was in RC8090.
https://www.getgcms.com/blog/how-to-read-and-interpret-the-gcms-notes/
I had used this during PR days to understand. Hope it still works.

Sandy.gal

Champion Member
Sep 15, 2022
Category........
Other
Wow I thought IRCC one never comes :)
Lol funny thing, the notes were generated 2 days after I submitted the request but I guess the system pushes the email automatically to you on the 30th day. I was expecting it to come today and it did.

Thank you for the link. I just noticed that these notes actually contains details prior to my LPP being completed on June 1st so pretty much doesn't contain much info besides saying LPP not started and file is assigned to Sydney office. Lol.

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
Lol funny thing, the notes were generated 2 days after I submitted the request but I guess the system pushes the email automatically to you on the 30th day. I was expecting it to come today and it did.

Thank you for the link. I just noticed that these notes actually contains details prior to my LPP being completed on June 1st so pretty much doesn't contain much info besides saying LPP not started and file is assigned to Sydney office. Lol.
So requesting one now would give you meaningful info :D

bzbee

Star Member
May 24, 2023

SO basically Sydney office starts the LPP after local office finishes marking test completion right? Then I guess every file will have RC8090. lol. What is your primary and secondary office?

Sandy.gal

Champion Member
Sep 15, 2022
Category........
Other
SO basically Sydney office starts the LPP after local office finishes marking test completion right? Then I guess every file will have RC8090. lol. What is your primary and secondary office?
Yes that is correct. My primary is Sydney and secondary is SCR

• Wow
Reactions: myra20sharma

mejaz

Dec 9, 2016
Toronto, ON
Passport Req..
10-04-2018

AT90

Jul 20, 2021
Oath completed on May 16th
File closed on May 20th
Still waiting for the certificate, getting little stressed, wondering what the Vancouver office doing it.