+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2022 - Citizenship Applicants

linxord

Apr 10, 2013
Why not working after 2 month? What was their answer ?
They are looking into it. I'm not alone, many others with similar issues. The hope is that when the app proceeds to next step it will fix itself. Unless IRCC comes back before that and let's us know.

Reactions: SK79

medwiz

May 25, 2014
Disgustingly inefficient and non-functional. Shocked to say the least!
So, I guess we all take our GCMS notes now to check against these officer IDs? Is there a master list of all inactive Officer IDs - If there is a sheet it would help everyone to check against.
The actual news article has a table right at the end sorted by number of applications (good work from CBC btw)
Bear I'm mind this doesn't just relate to citizenship applications..it's everything...but I guess for everyone to ask for GCMS notes now is counterproductive..at least for those who's applications are still within the "normal" processing timeline

Reactions: tintin2018

linxord

Apr 10, 2013
I was able to register my tracker this morning, finally!
I noticed a few things.

I used my mobile to register
My updated date shows Dec 13, so something happened today that fixed it and pushed it forward.
It seems for stuck/broken apps like this, some action is necessary on the file to push it forward

Ecas still shows 'Application Received'

I will check this week maybe something will get updated on the tracker.

2017CanadaHo!

Nov 18, 2016
Ontario
Category........
Other
Those whose applications have moved, how do you get to know? Do you receive email alerts or do you log into your account frequently and find the update there....

Trump sucks. Period.

Star Member
Oct 5, 2022
Also was finally able to register on the new tracker today (approx 8 weeks after AOR).

Current status is "In progress", with language, background, physical presence and prohibitions all in progress

Anybody else who couldn't register, try it now and let us know if it works. Note, i had issues with firefox but chrome worked.

medwiz

May 25, 2014
People are reporting thier statuses on the tracker "reverting" back to a previous status
.. meanwhile others who were unable to register on the tracker for weeks are now able to..
IRCC just keeping us on our toes ....

• Haha
Reactions: Varunaimar

smaalam

Oct 13, 2022
They are looking into it. I'm not alone, many others with similar issues. The hope is that when the app proceeds to next step it will fix itself. Unless IRCC comes back before that and let's us know.
I think I know the issue. If you saved the username and password on chrome and are trying to log in, please make sure that you enter the ID and password once more from the drop down list. Or else manually enter it. Its a small glitch but will work for you. Otherwise it will keep on pushing you to the top of the page.

smaalam

Oct 13, 2022
Also was finally able to register on the new tracker today (approx 8 weeks after AOR).

Current status is "In progress", with language, background, physical presence and prohibitions all in progress

Anybody else who couldn't register, try it now and let us know if it works. Note, i had issues with firefox but chrome worked.
I think I know the issue. If you saved the username and password on chrome and are trying to log in, please make sure that you enter the ID and password once more from the drop down list. Or else manually enter it. Its a small glitch but will work for you. Otherwise it will keep on pushing you to the top of the page.

Also try using a different browser, should work then