+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2022 - Citizenship Applicants

sarwarhasnat

Sep 16, 2022
They can see your application status. You can call this number 8882422100.
Some times they are busy and it says cannot transfer you to an agent. But try call them from 8 a.m. (CT) untill 5 p.m.
Thank you. Finally after almost 2 months of AoR, the system allowed me to create my account on the citizenship tracker. It just happened. I guess unless these agents actually register your application appropriately in the system, the system continues to give the error message. Anyway, glad that I can check the progress from now on.

Reactions: SK79

linxord

Apr 10, 2013
well another month with no updates for september applicant.
holidays soon i dont think there will be any new...
see you in january :)
For no factual reasons, I have a feeling that we may see a lot of progress in this week and the next before holidays. sort of people cleaning out their queues lol.

Sept were a little delayed anyway because of the hurricane and such, maybe we will see at least BG completed(s) for people.
January is ok too I guess.
Good luck to all :)

amontella

Star Member
Sep 5, 2016
Hello everyone! Long time forum lurker here, I finally got some time to add my citizenship application timeline. If any admin could add my info to the Sep spreadsheet that would be amazing. I was thrilled to see that my Ecas went from "received" to "in process" yesterday for both myself and my spouse, didn't expect any movement till Jan. I didn't see any ghost updates yet in the online tracker though, last updated still says Oct 7. Does ecas in process mean background has been completed or can it still mean a FP request could be coming? Thank you all!

Type: Paper application
Physical Presence Days: 1280 for myself and 1235 for my spouse
Application: Family(2 Adults)
Application sent: 27 August 2022
Delivered: 01 September 2022
AOR: 08 September 2022
eCas In Process: 14 December 2022

medwiz

May 25, 2014
Hello everyone! Long time forum lurker here, I finally got some time to add my citizenship application timeline. If any admin could add my info to the Sep spreadsheet that would be amazing. I was thrilled to see that my Ecas went from "received" to "in process" yesterday for both myself and my spouse, didn't expect any movement till Jan. I didn't see any ghost updates yet in the online tracker though, last updated still says Oct 7. Does ecas in process mean background has been completed or can it still mean a FP request could be coming? Thank you all!

Fantastic thanks for sharing!

ECAS in process can mean both i believe...you will only be able to verify once the tracker is updated (i think)
Anyway at least there is movement! Good news

Reactions: amontella

2017CanadaHo!

Nov 18, 2016
Ontario
Category........
Other

hi, congrats! did you receive some CIC email or you checked your a/c to see this movement?

shahid2000

Dec 15, 2022
Hi Guys,

I was a silent reader but now its time to post some updates.

Application Submitted: September 1st
Application Recieved: September 6th
Application Type:- Paper (2 adults + 1 minor)
City:- Winipeg, MB
Days in Canada: 1102
AOR:- September 12th
eCAS in progress - December 2nd
BG completed: December 5th

Please update the sheet.

medwiz

May 25, 2014
Just checked the tracker and found the much coveted Ghost Update :D ECAS is still "Received" though so don't know if this is real movement or just part of the ongoing tracker glitch

Application Type: Paper
Physical Presence Days: 1,116
No of Applicants: 3 (1 adult 2 minors)
Application sent: Aug 30, 2022
Application delivered: Sep 1, 2022
AOR: September 7, 2022
GU: December 16, 2022

wink

May 25, 2021
Just checked the tracker and found the much coveted Ghost Update :D ECAS is still "Received" though so don't know if this is real movement or just part of the ongoing tracker glitch

Application Type: Paper
Physical Presence Days: 1,116
No of Applicants: 3 (1 adult 2 minors)
Application sent: Aug 30, 2022
Application delivered: Sep 1, 2022
AOR: September 7, 2022
GU: December 16, 2022
Sorry, looks like it's a system-wide update.

• Sad
Reactions: medwiz