+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2022 - Citizenship Applicants

Rocky06

Dec 1, 2022
I finally got connected to an agent regarding my spouse and child not receiving AOR and the application for my spouse and child had wrong email id(mistake from their end) though she said that she has corrected the email address but I am still not receiving the verification code to create the tracker. Any suggestions? Should I raise a webform?

Rocky06

Dec 1, 2022
I finally got connected to an agent regarding my spouse and child not receiving AOR and the application for my spouse and child had wrong email id(mistake from their end) though she said that she has corrected the email address but I am still not receiving the verification code to create the tracker. Any suggestions? Should I raise a webform?
Also I believe that emails being sent by cic are ending upto a stranger who now has my kid's and spouse's information

• Wow
Reactions: smaalam

SK79

Star Member
Aug 28, 2022
I have the same issue we didn't get AOR for our child. I call them today they said we didn't receive your child application and we check again if we find it we'll send AOR to you!!! That is crazy all applications were in one envelope.

Last edited:

2017CanadaHo!

Nov 18, 2016
Ontario
Category........
Other
I have the same issue we didn't get AOR for our child. I call them today they said we didn't receive your child application and we check again if we find it we'll send AOR to you!!! That is crazy all applications were in one envelope.
that's crazy!!!!! now what?

SK79

Star Member
Aug 28, 2022
Thank you
I thought many others get the ecas in process status since the sheet mentioning 45% got the status
No they just signed in to tracker . In September Regular applicants(not UP) just your application changed to in process ECAS.!

Reactions: Ranash

sarwarhasnat

Sep 16, 2022
Hi, how did you connect to an agent? Are they able to help with login issues pertaining to Citizenship Application Tracker? Can you provide the phone number where I can reach them? I submitted my application online, got the AOR on Oct 17th and still cannot create my account on the tracker as it gives the same old message "Incorrect or invalid information.....". This is so frustrating!

SK79

Star Member
Aug 28, 2022
Hi, how did you connect to an agent? Are they able to help with login issues pertaining to Citizenship Application Tracker? Can you provide the phone number where I can reach them? I submitted my application online, got the AOR on Oct 17th and still cannot create my account on the tracker as it gives the same old message "Incorrect or invalid information.....". This is so frustrating!
They can see your application status. You can call this number 8882422100.
Some times they are busy and it says cannot transfer you to an agent. But try call them from 8 a.m. (CT) untill 5 p.m.