Swaps25

Sep 27, 2022
Can anyone update the excel sheet accrodingly please

Application Type: Paper
Physical Presence Days: 1245
No of Applicants: 3 (2 adult 1 minor)
Application sent: Sep 26, 2022
Application delivered: Oct 03, 2022

I think my case needs to be moved to Oct Month tab of the excel sheet.
Thanks in advance.

linxord

Apr 10, 2013
That is weird. Normally they used to put the end date of that week. Does this mean anything received in that week of 12th?
I think that's how it works, anything received in the week of the day mentioned. I don't really know how that works but it makes sense.
I hope my AOR is in the air somewhere on the way lol

Reactions: Sandy.gal

Sandy.gal

Champion Member
Sep 15, 2022
Category........
Other
I think that's how it works, anything received in the week of the day mentioned. I don't really know how that works but it makes sense.
I hope my AOR is in the air somewhere on the way lol
So true!! I just don't understand their processes. I dint print or sign at the back of the photos, so really curious to know if they accepted my application or not. Mine was delivered Sept 14th, so really hoping something to come through this week.

Reactions: linxord

linxord

Apr 10, 2013
Does it make sense that they need more time to review some applications before sending the AOR. Did I end up in a different pile for someone else to look at it? Canada Post says nothings on its way to me so nothing has been 'sent back' yet.

Sandy.gal

Champion Member
Sep 15, 2022
Category........
Other
Does it make sense that they need more time to review some applications before sending the AOR. Did I end up in a different pile for someone else to look at it? Canada Post says nothings on its way to me so nothing has been 'sent back' yet.
Hopefully this or next week something comes

priyanka93

Star Member
Oct 20, 2014
Hey guys, is it normal to get an error message when trying to register on the tracker? It says incorrect UCI or Application number.

adigautam

Jan 3, 2016
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-12-2015
Doc's Request.
28-03-2017
Nomination.....
08-05-2017
AOR Received.
15-02-2017
IELTS Request
Awaiting
File Transfer...
Awaiting
Med's Request
Awaiting
Med's Done....
Awaiting
Interview........
Awaiting
Passport Req..
Awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
Awaiting
So true!! I just don't understand their processes. I dint print or sign at the back of the photos, so really curious to know if they accepted my application or not. Mine was delivered Sept 14th, so really hoping something to come through this week.
I’m also in the same position, getting little worried, no loss of money but I don’t want to loose the time

I’m still in look out for someone who has sent the FBI PCC print out and still got the AOR

Amy23

Feb 19, 2020
I’m sure everyone here probably knows this, but if you received your AOR you can now register to check your application status online, it gives you details on the status of each section of the application, I received my AOR on September 26 and just checked mine and it says “in progress” for every section except Citizenship Test and Citizenship Ceremony which are marked as “Not started”

here is the link to registerhttps://cst-ssc.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/register

Reactions: medwiz

adigautam

Jan 3, 2016
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-12-2015
Doc's Request.
28-03-2017
Nomination.....
08-05-2017
AOR Received.
15-02-2017
IELTS Request
Awaiting
File Transfer...
Awaiting
Med's Request
Awaiting
Med's Done....
Awaiting
Interview........
Awaiting
Passport Req..
Awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
Awaiting
How can I check with Canada Post? Do we need to call them or can I check it online?