+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2022 - Citizenship Applicants

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
@admin - Test passed for both me & my spouse, please update the sheet

Guys - Another concern my spouse out of nervousness forgot to close the tabs open which came before the test link and also the email where we needed the UCI number. She never switched the tab the whole time she took the test. Anyone with a similar experience and got the test marked completed?
As long as your spouse was not switching tabs, it's all good.

isitmeyourelookingfor

Oct 7, 2022
Hello everyone, I gave my test yesterday and passed (@admin please update the tracker). It was WAY easier than the practice tests online so do not worry if you are studying for it.
Quick question for people who already have completed the test:
-Do you usually get an email after you complete the test (I did not.).
-Plus, I understand that these results are not final; so, how long do they take to validate the exam and confirm the results (confirmed pass)?
-Does the tracker update once they confirm the results? or just after a certain period (I read up to 5 business days)
Thank you.

Reactions: Sandy.gal

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
Hello everyone, I gave my test yesterday and passed (@admin please update the tracker). It was WAY easier than the practice tests online so do not worry if you are studying for it.
Quick question for people who already have completed the test:
-Do you usually get an email after you complete the test (I did not.).
-Plus, I understand that these results are not final; so, how long do they take to validate the exam and confirm the results (confirmed pass)?
-Does the tracker update once they confirm the results? or just after a certain period (I read up to 5 business days)
Thank you.
1) No if you did not email the result to yourself after the test.
2) Mostly within a week but some take months too.
3) Yes the tracker is updated once they confirm the results. You should see something like this on tracker ->
"Activity status updated: Citizenship test
Citizenship test status has been updated to Completed."

2017CanadaHo!

Nov 18, 2016
Ontario
Category........
Other
Just now gave the test, got 20 out of 20, thanks to everyone for boosting my confidence. As everyone said, getting the photo taken for the ID was actually the tough part.

I’m now concerned about a different thing, I have a habit of reading the question while selecting the correct answer, subconsciously I ended up doing this. Realised the mistake later and stopped doing it but I think I might have done this for atleast first 4-5 questions.

As the video was getting recorded, will this be seen as cheating while IRCC reviews my test result?
congrats! do you mean reading out aloud? that's absolutely fine. i do the same to ensure i understand the qn.

Reactions: adigautam

2017CanadaHo!

Nov 18, 2016
Ontario
Category........
Other
@admin - Test passed for both me & my spouse, please update the sheet

Guys - Another concern my spouse out of nervousness forgot to close the tabs open which came before the test link and also the email where we needed the UCI number. She never switched the tab the whole time she took the test. Anyone with a similar experience and got the test marked completed?
it's fine. my email tab and adobe windows were open in the background.

adigautam

Jan 3, 2016
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-12-2015
Doc's Request.
28-03-2017
Nomination.....
08-05-2017
AOR Received.
15-02-2017
IELTS Request
Awaiting
File Transfer...
Awaiting
Med's Request
Awaiting
Med's Done....
Awaiting
Interview........
Awaiting
Passport Req..
Awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
Awaiting
Reactions: 2017CanadaHo!

adigautam

Jan 3, 2016
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-12-2015
Doc's Request.
28-03-2017
Nomination.....
08-05-2017
AOR Received.
15-02-2017
IELTS Request
Awaiting
File Transfer...
Awaiting
Med's Request
Awaiting
Med's Done....
Awaiting
Interview........
Awaiting
Passport Req..
Awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
Awaiting
congrats! do you mean reading out aloud? that's absolutely fine. i do the same to ensure i understand the qn.
I was not reading the questions out loud but in my mind, glad to know it won't be an issue.

adigautam

Jan 3, 2016
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-12-2015
Doc's Request.
28-03-2017
Nomination.....
08-05-2017
AOR Received.
15-02-2017
IELTS Request
Awaiting
File Transfer...
Awaiting
Med's Request
Awaiting
Med's Done....
Awaiting
Interview........
Awaiting
Passport Req..
Awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
Awaiting
if you were doing it in your mind, then what did you fear as the issue/mistake cuz of which you stopped?
I meant to say I was speaking in my mind but still it would look like I’m trying to speak with the mouth movement. In a recorded video, one would see me speaking but won’t hear anything as I was reading the questions silently. This is a habit I have since my school days , in a physical classroom, the teacher won’t allow to speak, right?

jjll88

Apr 19, 2022
Just now gave the test, got 20 out of 20, thanks to everyone for boosting my confidence. As everyone said, getting the photo taken for the ID was actually the tough part.

I’m now concerned about a different thing, I have a habit of reading the question while selecting the correct answer, subconsciously I ended up doing this. Realised the mistake later and stopped doing it but I think I might have done this for atleast first 4-5 questions.

As the video was getting recorded, will this be seen as cheating while IRCC reviews my test result?
Congrats!
Don't stress, if they accepted my picture without glasses and later taking the test with glasses, then you'll be more than ok!
Relax and wait for the confirmation that the test results are confirmed so you can officially celebrate.
Cheers!!!

adigautam

Jan 3, 2016
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-12-2015
Doc's Request.
28-03-2017
Nomination.....
08-05-2017
AOR Received.
15-02-2017
IELTS Request
Awaiting
File Transfer...
Awaiting
Med's Request
Awaiting
Med's Done....
Awaiting
Interview........
Awaiting
Passport Req..
Awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
Awaiting
Congrats!
Don't stress, if they accepted my picture without glasses and later taking the test with glasses, then you'll be more than ok!
Relax and wait for the confirmation that the test results are confirmed so you can officially celebrate.
Cheers!!!
I ended up doing the same last night I did remember this conversation but I got confused if I should keep my glasses on while the picture. As my ID didn’t have glasses, I choose to not wear glasses while taking the picture

• Haha
Reactions: jjll88

Sandy.gal

Champion Member
Sep 15, 2022
Category........
Other
I ended up doing the same last night I did remember this conversation but I got confused if I should keep my glasses on while the picture. As my ID didn’t have glasses, I choose to not wear glasses while taking the picture
Lol told yeah it will be easy. Real struggle is the pictures jazz.

zaid84

Star Member
Aug 7, 2013
I just checked my online tracker and it had two updates one about receiving my fingerprints and the other saying background verification status is completed.

I only knew cause i loged in to my account but i didnot receive any notification on my email! is that normal? are we supposed to get notification that our account was updated ?

Reactions: Ranash

Sandy.gal

Champion Member
Sep 15, 2022
Category........
Other
I just checked my online tracker and it had two updates one about receiving my fingerprints and the other saying background verification status is completed.

I only knew cause i loged in to my account but i didnot receive any notification on my email! is that normal? are we supposed to get notification that our account was updated ?
No you don't get any email notifications. Only time you will be notified is when they send you an email asking something

Reactions: zaid84