+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2022 - Citizenship Applicants

linxord

Apr 10, 2013
Yes, I'll get there but it is frustrating when I see other people who sent their application after me and their AOR and background check completion are also after me (and their cases is in the Scarborough office) have done their test more than 20 days ago and I'm still waiting for the test invite.
It appears all apps move at their own pace but around each other. Hopefully you see something soon!

Reactions: arash2002

SK79

Star Member
Aug 28, 2022
Every thing slow down now for September applications While we are waiting here for BG and Test invie ,October and November applications are getting test completed.

adigautam

Jan 3, 2016
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-12-2015
Doc's Request.
28-03-2017
Nomination.....
08-05-2017
AOR Received.
15-02-2017
IELTS Request
Awaiting
File Transfer...
Awaiting
Med's Request
Awaiting
Med's Done....
Awaiting
Interview........
Awaiting
Passport Req..
Awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
Awaiting
Hi Guys,

My spouse & I have been preparing for the test for past 1+ week, read the official guide and even practiced all the sample test. In the test, on an average we always score 85%+ but somehow we are still feeling nervous :)

Can someone who already gave the test confirm if the questions will be more or less same as we have been practicing? We are really really bad in the historic dates & the names of so many "Sir".

• Haha
Reactions: 2017CanadaHo!

Sandy.gal

Champion Member
Sep 15, 2022
Category........
Other
Hi Guys,

My spouse & I have been preparing for the test for past 1+ week, read the official guide and even practiced all the sample test. In the test, on an average we always score 85%+ but somehow we are still feeling nervous :)

Can someone who already gave the test confirm if the questions will be more or less same as we have been practicing? We are really really bad in the historic dates & the names of so many "Sir".
If you are scoring above 85% in every practice test, then you are good to take the test. What I did was just went through the book to read the names and years one last time before starting the test. That way I was able to remember a lot of dates and names. You don't wanna memorize, just try understanding and aligning the events in sequence. That is the most easiest way to remember dates.

dalal.ganesh

Star Member
Apr 1, 2018
Hi Guys,

Don't worry. Original test is easier than many practice tests available online.

Reactions: adigautam and mejaz

Ranash

Star Member
Jun 26, 2019
Hi Guys,

Yeah tell me about the nervous thing, I passed the test with full score today, and I am still nervous
Just relax read every sentence carefully, try to understand the question and take your time and don't rush. Good Luck

Sandy.gal

Champion Member
Sep 15, 2022
Category........
Other
Hi Guys,

Also just an important thing, when taking test the submit button is very close to the "next" button. Don't click the submit button in nervousness :p

yourr.grace

Star Member
Jul 25, 2017
Got update in my tracker today(11th Feb). FP requested 15th Jan, FP received 8th Feb.
I had only received FP request via email and there was no update in the tracker till yesterday. Today, they added 2 steps: FP requested, FP received; together. Looks like someone likes to work in batch processing way.
Let's hope BG gets completed soon. Fingers crossed..

Rhetorically, any clue how many days can it take before i see BG completed?

Ranash

Star Member
Jun 26, 2019
Got update in my tracker today(11th Feb). FP requested 15th Jan, FP received 8th Feb.
I had only received FP request via email and there was no update in the tracker till yesterday. Today, they added 2 steps: FP requested, FP received; together. Looks like someone likes to work in batch processing way.
Let's hope BG gets completed soon. Fingers crossed..

Rhetorically, any clue how many days can it take before i see BG completed?
It could be one , two days, or months.
Mine received on 25 jan and yet BG still in progress

Reactions: yourr.grace

adigautam

Jan 3, 2016
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-12-2015
Doc's Request.
28-03-2017
Nomination.....
08-05-2017
AOR Received.
15-02-2017
IELTS Request
Awaiting
File Transfer...
Awaiting
Med's Request
Awaiting
Med's Done....
Awaiting
Interview........
Awaiting
Passport Req..
Awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
Awaiting
Also just an important thing, when taking test the submit button is very close to the "next" button. Don't click the submit button in nervousness :p
haha, thanks for letting me know, I wish they had a review and the final page with the submit button. This is really risky, we will be careful.

Reactions: Sandy.gal