+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2022 - Citizenship Applicants

Sandy.gal

Champion Member
Sep 15, 2022
Category........
Other
Lol lol. I am shocked as well. I was so frustrated that I ended up giving it today. And I see yours got updated to decision made. Congratulations!!
what tf dude, each time you find some progress, you ask me, and i see the same too!!

yeah, my ECAS says DECISION MADE. don't quite know what decision! :D

tracker has same visual as yours.

now what next??
Wow this is the fastest I have seen something getting processed from IRCC. So what's next oath?

Reactions: 2017CanadaHo!

Sandy.gal

Champion Member
Sep 15, 2022
Category........
Other
Hi question, when we completed my test, my husband clicked to get the test completion confirmation emailed to him however I just downloaded the last document of test completion. I do see the tracker still says " waiting on you for test" does that remains the same until the officer review the test?

2017CanadaHo!

Nov 18, 2016
Ontario
Category........
Other
Hi question, when we completed my test, my husband clicked to get the test completion confirmation emailed to him however I just downloaded the last document of test completion. I do see the tracker still says " waiting on you for test" does that remains the same until the officer review the test?
both my wife n i only saw the final screen. no email received by either. apparently not everyone gets it, and whats the criteria of sending it to some - i don't know, maybe which center it is (mine was Mississauga). waiting on you will stay for a day or two. my ECAS notes even till now are saying we scheduled your test etc. (online tracker says completed)

Sandy.gal

Champion Member
Sep 15, 2022
Category........
Other
both my wife n i only saw the final screen. no email received by either. apparently not everyone gets it, and whats the criteria of sending it to some - i don't know, maybe which center it is (mine was Mississauga). waiting on you will stay for a day or two. my ECAS notes even till now are saying we scheduled your test etc. (online tracker says completed)
So when he reached the end, it gave the option to print or email. And he choose email and the one he received right after that just simply said test completed, this is your score. Mine I dint get the email instead I just saved that same document. My ecas doesn't even say invited for test lol. Stuck on we processing your file since Jan 7. Also what I found was even though me and my husband provided our own email addresses, they still send everything for him and mine on my email address only.

Ziko1505

Star Member
Feb 26, 2019
uae
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
july 18,2018
AOR Received.
november 9,2018
File Transfer...
december 23,2018
Med's Request
november 11,2018
Med's Done....
november 16,2018
I did mine on the 16th, and still says waiting on you to take the test on the tracker. I think it depends on the office, some will change to complete quicker than others.

Reactions: Sandy.gal