+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2021 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Alokuk692

Star Member
Sep 9, 2015
Sep 3 App received. Got Biometrics and Medical requests yesterday. But for Medical check the earliest date I am getting is 21 March in Mumbai, India. Does anyone have an experience booking an appointment with a Mumbai hospital and is there a way to make it happen sooner?

Iwantout90

Jan 27, 2018
Sep 3 App received. Got Biometrics and Medical requests yesterday. But for Medical check the earliest date I am getting is 21 March in Mumbai, India. Does anyone have an experience booking an appointment with a Mumbai hospital and is there a way to make it happen sooner?
Can you post the full timeline?
Also, when did you receive AOR?

SinghLovedeep

Jun 27, 2021
Most if dates are full , i also got march 22nd in punjab

BoiledSugar

Dec 20, 2021
Hello how did you get in touch with the MPs office and what's the timeline to hear back from them? Thanks
My mother in law contacted hers on my behalf, nobody would speak to me directly without actually being a consituent. They got back to her within the week.