+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2021 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Vauguy

Star Member
Jan 24, 2021
Finally received the biometric request today, but havent got the SA.
Thats a great news. At least some movement. Did your(sponsor) ECAS got updated to DM. It seems IRCC requires little poking. My status in the new tracker did not get an update since 1st Feb . still they are checking my sponsorship eligibility. Not sure what were they doing from Nov when I received my AOR till now. Majority of Sept applications have moved ahead to much advance stages. Its frustrating.

Reactions: SinghLovedeep

SinghLovedeep

Jun 27, 2021
Thats a great news. At least some movement. Did your(sponsor) ECAS got updated to DM. It seems IRCC requires little poking. My status in the new tracker did not get an update since 1st Feb . still they are checking my sponsorship eligibility. Not sure what were they doing from Nov when I received my AOR till now. Majority of Sept applications have moved ahead to much advance stages. Its frustrating.
You are right , i personally feel we got update because i called ircc multiple times about false update on sponsership tracker.
I have linked my wife's application to gckey , an email was sent to applicant to check update on gckey

Reactions: Vauguy

rj2110

Dec 29, 2021
When do the SA come, after or before BioMetric request.?? It has been 6months since Application Received.

Alokuk692

Star Member
Sep 9, 2015
Managed to talk to my intended MP and her staff checked into my status. It's still "not in the system" whatever that means. I'm hoping it was just tied up in checking for completeness due to minor dependents who are NOT sponsored but needed their proofs of Canadian citizenship - those appplications just finished getting approved yesterday.
Hello how did you get in touch with the MPs office and what's the timeline to hear back from them? Thanks

dhillon611

Jun 4, 2021
Im in same boat ,application received on september 10 and Aor on November 20.
No updates after that.
Spoke to IRCC and they are saying its normal.
I also applied on september 3rd. Got App no. in November and got biometrics and medical in December. After that no update