+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2021 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

rj2110

Dec 29, 2021
Hi guys my application for spousal sponsorship was received on 3 sep 2021 a d I got an AOR on 11 Nov 2021. I have received no updates after that. I even called up IRCC and they said they were no updates. On a tracker a lot of people have received biometrics request and medical. My spouse is in india at present. Is this normal?
My application was received on 1st Sep and got AOR on 9 Nov. Nothing heard after that. GCKey just showing Background Check in progress.

Vauguy

Star Member
Jan 24, 2021
I can see that many of us are on the same boat! So frustrating to keep on waiting without knowing anything.
Nov applicants got their SA where as sept ones are waiting. Not sure whats happening here. I just created an account in the newly launched tracker but its nothing more than just the combined information of GCkey and ECAS.

a380vs787

Star Member
Aug 10, 2021
Nov applicants got their SA where as sept ones are waiting. Not sure whats happening here. I just created an account in the newly launched tracker but its nothing more than just the combined information of GCkey and ECAS.
I don't even know there is a new tracker......thanks for your info.

asura22222

Jan 28, 2017
So I have heard back from my MP , They told me that my application is still not been opened by any visa officer yet. So they told me to wait till then. What an incompetent organization is IRCC. It's been almost 4 months and they totally ignore it.
Have you got your apr?

a380vs787

Star Member
Aug 10, 2021
Hi guys my application for spousal sponsorship was received on 3 sep 2021 a d I got an AOR on 11 Nov 2021. I have received no updates after that. I even called up IRCC and they said they were no updates. On a tracker a lot of people have received biometrics request and medical. My spouse is in india at present. Is this normal?
May I know which number did you called IRCC?

SinghLovedeep

Jun 27, 2021
Yeah its really frustating the way immigration system operates here.
I have requested detailed notes which are called gsm notes i guess to find out whats even happening on file.
Havent got anything after aor 1 on nov 20 until today.
Majority of september submitters have received SA, medical and biometric too

akglad

Dec 31, 2020
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
26-09-2021
AOR Received.
06-01-2022
File Transfer...
13-01-2022
Med's Request
17-01-2022
Med's Done....
8-02-2022
For Online Applicants,

What is the meaning of email like this? There is no update in the PR Portal or GCkey or New Tracker.

"
This is an automated message. Do not reply to this email.

This email is to notify you that your permanent residence application status has been updated on your IRCC Permanent Residence portal account.

To view your permanent residence application status, log into your IRCC Permanent Residence Portal account with your current log-in credentials.

You can access the portal using this link: https://prson-srpel.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/login

Thank you,

Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada"

Iwantout90

Jan 27, 2018
For Online Applicants,

What is the meaning of email like this? There is no update in the PR Portal or GCkey or New Tracker.

"
This is an automated message. Do not reply to this email.

This email is to notify you that your permanent residence application status has been updated on your IRCC Permanent Residence portal account.

To view your permanent residence application status, log into your IRCC Permanent Residence Portal account with your current log-in credentials.

You can access the portal using this link: https://prson-srpel.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/login

Thank you,

Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada"
This means your application was updated on the backend by the agent. When did you submit your application?

akglad

Dec 31, 2020
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
26-09-2021
AOR Received.
06-01-2022
File Transfer...
13-01-2022
Med's Request
17-01-2022
Med's Done....
8-02-2022

Iwantout90

Jan 27, 2018
26 Sept 2021. Online
If you haven't already, try to link your application on GCKEY and/or new tracker and see the status updates exactly. Looks like your application might have been entered into the system and waiting for AOR. Keep us updated here. Even I am waiting for AOR.

ML2021

Oct 9, 2021
So far I have SA, biometrics paid for but no information on where or how to take them, a passed medical exam and pre arrival letter.

Should there be something else I’m expecting or would the next update be if a decision is made or not?