+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2021 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

rj2110

Dec 29, 2021
You will receive bio metric and medical request after that
Hi, when do we receive SA email, after Medical/Bio-Metric.?
Also, in my GCKEY its showing background check in progress after AOR, is it a normal procedure.?
Pls, shed some light.
Thanks

Sharmrad

Feb 24, 2021
Hi, when do we receive SA email, after Medical/Bio-Metric.?
Also, in my GCKEY its showing background check in progress after AOR, is it a normal procedure.?
Pls, shed some light.
Thanks
Yes it is normal ..SA letter i received with the AOR i am not sure how it comes with other people..but background check in processing is normal

Reactions: rj2110

Iwantout90

Jan 27, 2018
Anyone still waiting for AOR after applying in September? How come October and November applications are getting AOR, biometrics, etc?

What can be done from our end?

Pedim

Dec 15, 2021
Anyone still waiting for AOR after applying in September? How come October and November applications are getting AOR, biometrics, etc?

What can be done from our end?
I am.
Applied Sept. 25th.

From what I have noticed, IRCC doesn't process applications ordinally.

What can be done? We just hope and PRAY! Cos most times, their replies to enquiries are usually generic

Iwantout90

Jan 27, 2018
I am.
Applied Sept. 25th.

From what I have noticed, IRCC doesn't process applications ordinally.

What can be done? We just hope and PRAY! Cos most times, their replies to enquiries are usually generic
September 25th online or paper? I cannot see your name on the tracker.

Alokuk692

Star Member
Sep 9, 2015
Hi guys my application for spousal sponsorship was received on 3 sep 2021 a d I got an AOR on 11 Nov 2021. I have received no updates after that. I even called up IRCC and they said they were no updates. On a tracker a lot of people have received biometrics request and medical. My spouse is in india at present. Is this normal?

SinghLovedeep

Jun 27, 2021
Hi guys my application for spousal sponsorship was received on 3 sep 2021 a d I got an AOR on 11 Nov 2021. I have received no updates after that. I even called up IRCC and they said they were no updates. On a tracker a lot of people have received biometrics request and medical. My spouse is in india at present. Is this normal?
Im in same boat ,application received on september 10 and Aor on November 20.
No updates after that.
Spoke to IRCC and they are saying its normal.

Alokuk692

Star Member
Sep 9, 2015
I created a an account in the new family sponsorship portal with my wife's(PA) details yesterday and even spoke to an IRCC agent. They said no update. However today I created a new account using my UCI number it says we sent you a message on Dec 12. I never received any email or notification. Moreover the IRCC rep said no updates yet. What to do?

SinghLovedeep

Jun 27, 2021
I created a an account in the new family sponsorship portal with my wife's(PA) details yesterday and even spoke to an IRCC agent. They said no update. However today I created a new account using my UCI number it says we sent you a message on Dec 12. I never received any email or notification. Moreover the IRCC rep said no updates yet. What to do?
I also just linked my account on new tracker,it says a message was sent on dec21 but i didnt get any emails at.
Gckey doesnt show any updates.
Trying to call ircc,but they are too busy and call isnt even going through