+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2021 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Amatts

Dec 15, 2021
Okay, thank you! Do you know if we have to do an entirely new application now that ours have been returned? I'm wanting to do a paper app now seeing how bad the online ones are going...
No, once you figure out what the issue with yours was, you’ll fix that and re-submit. You won’t have to repay the application fee either. Good luck! I know how you feel :(

stephaniekh

Aug 30, 2021
Dang, okay. I signed the new consent form on the online app as soon as it was returned, but the submit application button is greyed out and I can't click it so I was wondering if that was because I can't resubmit it once it's returned.

How are you fixing your application to resubmit?

Amatts

Dec 15, 2021
Dang, okay. I signed the new consent form on the online app as soon as it was returned, but the submit application button is greyed out and I can't click it so I was wondering if that was because I can't resubmit it once it's returned.

How are you fixing your application to resubmit?
Yeah you need to figure out what they found wrong with yours. Before I got the separate email telling me what was wrong, I assumed the Consent box was the issue too since that’s the only thing that said required. But in their email they said I had missing signatures on form 1344 (even though I followed instructions that said I didn’t need to hand sign). My consultant helped me draft a letter explaining what happened and asking for my application to be processed from the original date of submission which was September. The MP from my husband’s hometown where we will be moving is going to write a letter for me to include. And I hand signed the form. I will re-submit once I get my MP letter.

stephaniekh

Aug 30, 2021
Yeah you need to figure out what they found wrong with yours. Before I got the separate email telling me what was wrong, I assumed the Consent box was the issue too since that’s the only thing that said required. But in their email they said I had missing signatures on form 1344 (even though I followed instructions that said I didn’t need to hand sign). My consultant helped me draft a letter explaining what happened and asking for my application to be processed from the original date of submission which was September. The MP from my husband’s hometown where we will be moving is going to write a letter for me to include. And I hand signed the form. I will re-submit once I get my MP letter.
Ah, thank you so much! You're such a big help. Sucks we're in this boat, but I'm glad I'm not alone!

kd73426

Star Member
Jun 8, 2021
I heard back from my MP. The IRCC basically said they have my application and haven’t started verifying any of the documentation yet. They have started criminal background reviews though. I think with seeing some people get communication on their application we will hear something soon. My application was received Sept 25.

aneic_B

Nov 4, 2021
I heard back from my MP. The IRCC basically said they have my application and haven’t started verifying any of the documentation yet. They have started criminal background reviews though. I think with seeing some people get communication on their application we will hear something soon. My application was received Sept 25.
that is good news! did you check ecas if they already created a file for you? or did the status on portal changed to in progress?

Outland2021

Star Member
Nov 26, 2021
Nothing yet and my status stills says submitted
I think if I’m not mistaken R10 is the beginning of the application when IRCC check for all the documentation to be in order background check it’s the longest wait during the process so I will look at it this way, your application is gonna move faster than other very soon good luck

Reactions: kd73426

sahil raizada

Feb 19, 2015
Hi guy,
Congratulations to those have received updates on their files. was wondering if one can suggest some thing for those who have not received AOR after 90 days other then wait...?

Please and thanks!
(Paper file)
File sent September 14
Received September 17

Outland2021

Star Member
Nov 26, 2021
Well I can tell you this, I’ve sent my application on the 16 August 2021 Outland spousal online application and I haven’t received any communication or AOR since then from IRCC and I don’t know if I’m going to start celebrating the time we were together as a couple or the time we already separated

aneic_B

Nov 4, 2021
Well I can tell you this, I’ve sent my application on the 16 August 2021 Outland spousal online application and I haven’t received any communication or AOR since then from IRCC and I don’t know if I’m going to start celebrating the time we were together as a couple or the time we already separated
did you receive email confirmation when you submitted online application?