Bangalore
NOC Code......
IELTS Request
20-02-2016
Med's Done....
14-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
19-09-2017
Hi guys...a couple of doubts..... as our spousal visa approvals are getting delayed, what should be done in case our police clearance certificate expires in the mean time....should I get it renewed before they ask for it or is it something they wont ask for now as the documents have been approved (got AOR on December 23rd and all other processes are completed from our side) ......

Also, if, god forbid, the visas get delayed even further than the medical report expiry date, what is the process then....should I apply for a new medical report before they ask or only do it after they ask.

Finally, if her (my wife) gets approved at the earliest, fingers crossed, by which date should she land in Canada...... as she would have to file resignation and go through the notice period....

I wanted to contact IRCC to clear these doubts but that, like for all us, is not happening smoothly....

Apologies for asking so so many questions in one go.

Thanks,

Vauguy

Star Member
Jan 24, 2021
Hi guys...a couple of doubts..... as our spousal visa approvals are getting delayed, what should be done in case our police clearance certificate expires in the mean time....should I get it renewed before they ask for it or is it something they wont ask for now as the documents have been approved (got AOR on December 23rd and all other processes are completed from our side) ......

Also, if, god forbid, the visas get delayed even further than the medical report expiry date, what is the process then....should I apply for a new medical report before they ask or only do it after they ask.

Finally, if her (my wife) gets approved at the earliest, fingers crossed, by which date should she land in Canada...... as she would have to file resignation and go through the notice period....

I wanted to contact IRCC to clear these doubts but that, like for all us, is not happening smoothly....

Apologies for asking so so many questions in one go.

Thanks,
For PCC some are asked some were not. But no harm to get one and keep it handy. If am not wrong medical is only by request for spousal now a days.If required IRCC will ask you. Now for landing ,you will have sufficient time and the same can be extended by request. Or your wife can land and go back to work to complete the notice period.

Reactions: narayananajithkumar

narayananajithkumar

Star Member
Mar 27, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Bangalore
NOC Code......
IELTS Request
20-02-2016
Med's Done....
14-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
19-09-2017
Hi All,

Has anyone in this thread received PPR request for TRV within the last few days.

Thanks

pink8304

Dec 30, 2020
Hi all! (Spouse Sponsorship Outland)
My status tracker is updated with COPR number (with exp date) but overall status says its in process and yet to receive PPR email .. Is anyone else having the same issue??

Last edited: