AOR Received.
06-01-2022
File Transfer...
13-01-2022
Med's Request
17-01-2022
Med's Done....
8-02-2022
My medical is updated on 8th Feb 2022. After that, there is no update. I called IRCC and they said the application is with the Ottawa office. The eligibility check and security are not started, the rest is completed. It is up to the processing officer when they will act on it.
What can I do in this case? It's been more than 1.5 months, there is no progress. How can we get IRCC to act on it?

If anyone has received the contact email id of the Ottawa office in the SA. I greatly appreciate it if you can please share. Thank you.

Last edited:

DimT44

Apr 5, 2021
My medical is updated on 8th Feb 2022. After that, there is no update. I called IRCC and they said the application is with the Ottawa office. The eligibility check and security are not started, the rest is completed. It is up to the processing officer when they will act on it.
What can I do in this case? It's been more than 1.5 months, there is no progress. How can we get IRCC to act on it?
You can't begin doing any meaningful calls until your application has passed the 12 month mark. When did you apply?

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
This is perfectly normal. Most of the time is waiting.

akglad

Dec 31, 2020
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
26-09-2021
AOR Received.
06-01-2022
File Transfer...
13-01-2022
Med's Request
17-01-2022
Med's Done....
8-02-2022
You can't begin doing any meaningful calls until your application has passed the 12 month mark. When did you apply?
September 2021. Now, they are issuing passport requests even to people who have submitted applications in December 2021. Our application is straight forward only wife and no dependents.

DimT44

Apr 5, 2021
September 2021. Now, they are issuing passport requests even to people who have submitted applications in December 2021. Our application is straight forward only wife and no dependents.
While it’s possible that your application might be taking longer compared to others, I would err on the side that you don’t have the most accurate information.
1- You shouldn’t be comparing with everyone on the forum
2- You should be looking at people with exactly the same background as you, exactly the same visa office, and as close circumstances as yours
3- Even then, variations are normal to see. But at least this way you will get a very rough estimate of your application
Did you do this?

Reactions: armoured

akglad

Dec 31, 2020
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
26-09-2021
AOR Received.
06-01-2022
File Transfer...
13-01-2022
Med's Request
17-01-2022
Med's Done....
8-02-2022
While it’s possible that your application might be taking longer compared to others, I would err on the side that you don’t have the most accurate information.
1- You shouldn’t be comparing with everyone on the forum
2- You should be looking at people with exactly the same background as you, exactly the same visa office, and as close circumstances as yours
3- Even then, variations are normal to see. But at least this way you will get a very rough estimate of your application
Did you do this?
Yes. When I'm comparing I have considered all these factors. VO, application with only one PA i.e. spouse, country of PA. Also, I have found that recently there are some aberrations in what IRCC is doing, there are people who received SA letters mentioning application is moved to New Delhi and then when they called IRCC they were told application is moved to Ottawa and there are people who got this reverse. One person reported they contacted IRCC and their application moved in one week.
about my application the IRCC call center agent said as far as he sees the status except for the eligibility and security, the rest all is completed, but these two are not 'even started' and it is pending with the case officer.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Yes. When I'm comparing I have considered all these factors. VO, application with only one PA i.e. spouse, country of PA. Also, I have found that recently there are some aberrations in what IRCC is doing, there are people who received SA letters mentioning application is moved to New Delhi and then when they called IRCC they were told application is moved to Ottawa and there are people who got this reverse. One person reported they contacted IRCC and their application moved in one week.
about my application the IRCC call center agent said as far as he sees the status except for the eligibility and security, the rest all is completed, but these two are not 'even started' and it is pending with the case officer.
Those "not started" fields are not a reliable indicator of where it is.

Reactions: akglad

Vauguy

Star Member
Jan 24, 2021
Hello,
we got two stamped, and signed forms(1.emedical information sheet 2. Medical report client biodata and summary ) from the clinic at the end of our medical test.I know the dmp will upload the results. Besides that do we(applicant) need to take any action to upload these forms on ircc portal?
Thanks

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Hello,
we got two stamped, and signed forms(1.emedical information sheet 2. Medical report client biodata and summary ) from the clinic at the end of our medical test.I know the dmp will upload the results. Besides that do we(applicant) need to take any action to upload these forms on ircc portal?
Thanks
No.

SinghLovedeep

Jun 27, 2021
My wife just got her medical done , she was pulled for a ECG when other candidates were not required ECG.
Lady who did ECG for my wife mentioned everything is normal.
Anybody had similar experience and any impacts of it on medical result?

SinghLovedeep

Jun 27, 2021
Hello,
Thanks
Do you know how long it takes for IRCC to update medical results?
Big factor here is when panel physician sends the results to ircc i guess
Just trying to get an idea.
TIA

Alokuk692

Star Member
Sep 9, 2015
Hi guys Sep application Outland sponsorship. On cic portal it says pending for all except Biometrics. Medical done on 9 Mar and not yet passed. However, I tried checking the application through PR card renewal portal and it says Decison made and in progress
Do you know how long it takes for IRCC to update medical results?
Big factor here is when panel physician sends the results to ircc i guess
Just trying to get an idea.
TIA
Do we have to upload the acknowledgment that we receive from the panel physician after the medical exam? We were told that after the medical they will only upload the results and we don't need to do anything.

SinghLovedeep

Jun 27, 2021
Hi guys Sep application Outland sponsorship. On cic portal it says pending for all except Biometrics. Medical done on 9 Mar and not yet passed. However, I tried checking the application through PR card renewal portal and it says Decison made and in progress

Do we have to upload the acknowledgment that we receive from the panel physician after the medical exam? We were told that after the medical they will only upload the results and we don't need to do anything.
Thats right,as applicant or sponser we dont need to do anything with letter that we got from panel physician.

Becoming

Star Member
Jan 24, 2021
App. Filed.......
02-12-2021
AOR Received.
03-03-2-22
My status tracker :---
Representative contact details
Representative’s name:
Mohammad Moniruzzaman
Email:
Unspecified
Phone number:
Unspecified
Address:
Unspecified
Language to contact them:
Unspecified
Method to contact them:
Email

I am the representative of my spouse. But why email, phone number, address are unspecified? Has anyboby faced the same situation?