+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2021 intake Conestoga college

navya geethika

May 10, 2021
Hi, Yesterday i have received my Biometric letter and i have applied for an appointment, waiting for them to give me a slot which they said they will give in 2 to 3 days and then yes pretty much all should go smooth. Yes i will update once i receive my approval.

Did you apply and what are your timelines @navya geethika , good luck.
Hi
I have applied on may 6. Got my status changed as wait listed on May 25.now waiting for LOA.

Reactions: srisai12

Indu03

Jun 20, 2021
Hello everyone .. Anyone going for global SCM21 , Fall intake .. Conestoga Doon campus ?
Hi Saurabh,

I have applied for same course (Global Supply Chain Management) for Fall intake 2021 - Conestoga Brantford campus. However, i haven't received my LOA yet (i applied on 3 May 2021 and got application access on 20 May).

Could you please tell me when you had applied for this course and the date when you received your LOA.

It would be great help for me.

Thanks in advance!!

srisai12

Jun 4, 2018
Hello, after receiving the Biometric letter I have submitted request for Biometrics appointment to VFS , wondering how long they take to respond back with our appointment schedule knowing the fact that vfs is now taking all student requests. appreciate if any one can help here.

Saurabh29

Star Member
Jan 9, 2021
Bahrain
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Hi Saurabh,

I have applied for same course (Global Supply Chain Management) for Fall intake 2021 - Conestoga Brantford campus. However, i haven't received my LOA yet (i applied on 3 May 2021 and got application access on 20 May).

Could you please tell me when you had applied for this course and the date when you received your LOA.

It would be great help for me.

Thanks in advance!!
Hello Indu.. I applied back in December 2020 and got LOA on 30th March 2021.
Did you try at Doon ? Not sure if it’s still open to applications.
Good luck
Cheers

maisonmaibs

Jun 22, 2021
Is it true that conestoga college cancels your admission at the last moment? its happening with people i heard
This is the case, it happened to me, I paid for my first semester on time and everything, my study permit is actually being finalized. But Conestoga decided to screw me this late into the process. My big mistake was not reading their admission policy updates and and information about program overcapacity that wasn't even emailed or notified to students that may be affected. It's a rather pathetic situation. So if your I terested in Conestoga, I'd only approach with a bomb disposal suit, it may blow up in your face. Or not.

Indu03

Jun 20, 2021
Hello Indu.. I applied back in December 2020 and got LOA on 30th March 2021.
Did you try at Doon ? Not sure if it’s still open to applications.
Good luck
Cheers
Thanks saurabh!!
When I was applying, only Brantford was available. So, I went with it.

maisonmaibs

Jun 22, 2021
Wow please share ur timeline
- Got the Conditional Offer Letter.
- Applied for my study permit.
- Paid all the fees and met all the deadlines/conditions.
- Immediately after finishing paying for the first semester, I was informed that my seat on the program could not be held due to over capacity.
- Im still trying to sort the situation out.

acanive

Apr 11, 2019
Cuba
Visa Office......
Havana
NOC Code......
IELTS Request
23-11-2019
I applied on May 26th to Conestoga (English for Academic Studies), and Applied Network Infrastructure and System Administration after that.
Received LOA: Jul. 5, 2021, 9:04:13 a.m.
Campus: Kitchener Doon
Term: Fall 2021
Program Start Date: Sep. 7, 2021

Jpretty

Jun 18, 2021
I applied on May 26th to Conestoga (English for Academic Studies), and Applied Network Infrastructure and System Administration after that.
Received LOA: Jul. 5, 2021, 9:04:13 a.m.
Campus: Kitchener Doon
Term: Fall 2021
Program Start Date: Sep. 7, 2021
Which course did they give you, English for academic studies or the later