+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2021 intake Conestoga college

Art3mis

Dec 25, 2019
Category........
STUDY
Hey everyone, I'd like to connect with students who took admission for September 2021 intake on Cambridge or Doon campus.

I already took admission for Electro Mechanical and Automation Maintenance program at Conestoga Cambridge campus.

If there's anyone who is in the same program or likely to be enrolled in the sep intake, please leave a message down here. I love to connect with you guys. Thanks for reading ✊

umersid

Jan 17, 2021
i applied for construction project management for sept 2021 intake. i didnt get any letter of acceptance yet. i dont know when they are going to respond. do you have any information on that? the status of program for international and domestic as well is at waitlist.

Harry273

Dec 1, 2020
i applied for construction project management for sept 2021 intake. i didnt get any letter of acceptance yet. i dont know when they are going to respond. do you have any information on that? the status of program for international and domestic as well is at waitlist.
You Will get in feb or march

trupti kongi

Star Member
Oct 3, 2016
Hey everyone, I'd like to connect with students who took admission for September 2021 intake on Cambridge or Doon campus.

I already took admission for Electro Mechanical and Automation Maintenance program at Conestoga Cambridge campus.

If there's anyone who is in the same program or likely to be enrolled in the sep intake, please leave a message down here. I love to connect with you guys. Thanks for reading ✊
When did you apply for this program

Art3mis

Dec 25, 2019
Category........
STUDY
They'll start processing fall 2021 intake application on February 1.

Apr 15, 2021
Guys how long does Conestoga take to respond ? I applied for Business Marketing Diploma on 10th March for Fall 2021. Also I recieved a mail from Conestoga just now that I have been granted access to manage my application on ontariocolleges.ca, so how much longer for the application response ?

Mrunal@2303

Apr 23, 2021
How much time does conestoga take to give offer letter ? i applied for big data architecture PG diploma course for waterloo campus on 9th of march for September intake. I recieved a mail form conestoga college that i can manage my application on 6th of april.

Apr 15, 2021
How much time does conestoga take to give offer letter ? i applied for big data architecture PG diploma course for waterloo campus on 9th of march for September intake. I recieved a mail form conestoga college that i can manage my application on 6th of april.
Bro Conestoga takes around 2 months easily but please let me know when you get your offer letter. I applied for a Business Marketing Diploma 9 days after you applied your course and recieved the application access email 9 days after you did, so i'm assuming maybe i will get my offer letter 9-10 days after yours lol not sure tho

viraj265

Apr 27, 2021
Bro Conestoga takes around 2 months easily but please let me know when you get your offer letter. I applied for a Business Marketing Diploma 9 days after you applied your course and recieved the application access email 9 days after you did, so i'm assuming maybe i will get my offer letter 9-10 days after yours lol not sure tho
Same here brother, I have applied on 18 march & got mail for granted access to the ocas portal on 16th april, So if anyone get the mail from conestoga for sep 2021 please inform us, so we can calculate out time. Best of luck for everyone.

nhargav2510

Mar 31, 2021
I have applied in same program in mid February for September intake but I haven't got any update till date. I have contacted them but they said their process is running slow so have to wait bit longer.

pravpam

Feb 20, 2021
I've applied to "Virtualization and Cloud Computing" course at conestoga waterloo on 20th april for this sep intake. Still i didn't get any response. Did anyone get offer from college for sep intake and how much time it took?

123Neha

Apr 11, 2015
Hey guys my brother also applied for Quality assurance manufacturing and management diploma on 16th Feb for Sept 2021 however did not get any response yet. Its been more than 2 months. If anyone got the offer letter in this group for the same course let me know.

Apr 15, 2021
Guys I got the LOA for Business-Markering Diploma (Undergraduate) today, on 30th April.
Applied on 18th March
Application access mail on 15th April
Acceptance letter on 30th April
I hope everyone gets their LOAs quickly as y'all probably want to file your visas by 15th May due to the latest IRCC announcement.
I hope this helps, if anyone who applied for the same course as mine gets the LOA please let me know.

MROD

May 1, 2021
Hi guys,

I applied for Strategic business management program for Sept2021 intake @conestoga college . I applied on 12th March 2021 received the application grant on 10th April 2021 . And the status of my program is showing no decision taken . Has anyone of you'll received the LOA ?