+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2021 intake Conestoga college

pravpam

Feb 20, 2021
I heard like many students due to covid, who are about join for may are mostly opted for defer admission to September. So our applications are pending. Any one has more info please keep posting.

Sukham deep

Jun 10, 2021
Hi Everyone, I've received my acceptance letter for 'Global Business Management' September(Fall)-2021 intake. I have applied on 20th April, Received mail for OCAS portal access on 12th May & finally got the LOA today on 11th June.

Reactions: pravpam

navya geethika

May 10, 2021
Congrats!!! Happy for you .
Did ur profile go into waitlist or something?
Before getting LOA ?
I applied for Administrative business management. And my status is “waitlisted”!!!

Sukham deep

Jun 10, 2021
Congrats!!! Happy for you .
Did ur profile go into waitlist or something?
Before getting LOA ?
I applied for Administrative business management. And my status is “waitlisted”!!!
Thank you so much.
I applied through agent so i don't know about that. Although i got to know from the agent that a lot of students are still waiting for LOA as the admission process of the college is really slow right now. So hang in there i'm sure you'll receive your LOA soon.

Reactions: pravpam

Indu03

Jun 20, 2021
Hi guys,

I applied for Strategic business management program for Sept2021 intake @conestoga college . I applied on 12th March 2021 received the application grant on 10th April 2021 . And the status of my program is showing no decision taken . Has anyone of you'll received the LOA ?
Hi,

Have you received your LOA?

I applied for Supply Chain Management program for Fall2021 intake on 3 May 2021 and got the application grant on 20th May 2021. However, after that there is no update till now (status of my application is No decision).

navya geethika

May 10, 2021
Many r still waiting guys.
We jus have to relax as they r working remotely.
We will get our LOA'S slowly as the whole country is lagging behind due to covid.

srisai12

Jun 4, 2018
Hi Everyone, I have received my transcripts and Submitted my Visa Application successfully on June 20,201 under SDS Category from India. My Classes start on Sep 7,2021.

Any idea when will i receive instructions to give Biometrics and how many days it takes to get Visa Approval, rest all requirements have been fulfilled. Appreciate your help.

navya geethika

May 10, 2021
U applied on June 20?
Can u plz let us knw wen you get ur visa approved? Might take 20 days. After ur visa is approved u go for biometrics I guess

srisai12

Jun 4, 2018
U applied on June 20?
Can u plz let us knw wen you get ur visa approved? Might take 20 days. After ur visa is approved u go for biometrics I guess
Hi, Yesterday i have received my Biometric letter and i have applied for an appointment, waiting for them to give me a slot which they said they will give in 2 to 3 days and then yes pretty much all should go smooth. Yes i will update once i receive my approval.

Did you apply and what are your timelines @navya geethika , good luck.

Saurabh29

Star Member
Jan 9, 2021
Bahrain
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Hello everyone .. Anyone going for global SCM21 , Fall intake .. Conestoga Doon campus ?