+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2021 - Citizenship Applications

rarrukjw

Star Member
Feb 7, 2013
Hello,

Just Checked my ECAS staus is that "We started processing your application on January 12, 2022"

Can you update my status?

May2014

Star Member
May 6, 2014
Hi everyone
I am a bit confused, I already have been able to check my application through the tracker they sent me an email to help set up .

Is this any different from Ecas ? To check Ecas I creste an account too ?

Lastly , do they allow interviews to be done if you are outside Canada ?

I appreciate the help in any of the above inquiries
Take care & thank you

Reactions: CanEuro

rarrukjw

Star Member
Feb 7, 2013
Hello,

Just Checked my ECAS staus is that "We started processing your application on January 12, 2022"

Can you update my status?
Hi,
I just checked new tracker amd then it shows that "1/17 background check completed".

Can someone update excel sheet?

newimmigrantionc

Star Member
Oct 16, 2016
Hi everyone,
Please update my information in data sheet:

Invite for test: 7th January 2022
Test time: 14th January to 3rd February 2022
Test done: 15th January 2022

@phoenix232 please help in updating. Thanks
Congrats! Could you please let me know when did you get your AOR? That would help in preparing for the test. Thanks!

funloving

Jun 19, 2010
Category........
PNP
Passport Req..
08-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
12-11-2013
LANDED..........
06-03-2014
It's good to see people from Sept 2021 getting ahead with BGC. We will have to wait for Test Invites now. I wish that IRCC moves fast with every application. It is really frustrating that they blame covid for everything. Rest all of the world is working and delivering on schedule.

Jeff1987

Apr 26, 2019
Montreal
Category........
App. Filed.......
21/11/2017
AOR Received.
15/07/2018
Congrats! Could you please let me know when did you get your AOR? That would help in preparing for the test. Thanks!
Hi and thanks for your congratulations.

I got my AOR on October 13th, and In progress October 25th. However, I applied it as Urgent Processing since the beginning and I’m not sure if they accept it, but it seems like they are.

For the Test, I have prepared by reading the “discover Canada” book once and did some practices within only two day and did the exam (20/20). I think once they send you the invitation for test will be at least one week before test and that time should be more than enough for preparation.

Wish you all the best luck

newimmigrantionc

Star Member
Oct 16, 2016
Hi and thanks for your congratulations.

I got my AOR on October 13th, and In progress October 25th. However, I applied it as Urgent Processing since the beginning and I’m not sure if they accept it, but it seems like they are.

For the Test, I have prepared by reading the “discover Canada” book once and did some practices within only two day and did the exam (20/20). I think once they send you the invitation for test will be at least one week before test and that time should be more than enough for preparation.

Wish you all the best luck
Hi, @Jeff1987 Thanks much for the detailed information. Best wishes!

Mthornt

Dec 28, 2015
Canada
So when I log in, my account says "Updated: January 18, 2022" but I'm not seeing anything updated anywhere else. Has anyone else seen this happen? Any idea what's been updated?

The last time I logged it, it said "Updated: November 30, 2021" which was the date of my AOR. I haven't anything via email since Nov. 30.

reCan

Star Member
Jan 21, 2022
So when I log in, my account says "Updated: January 18, 2022" but I'm not seeing anything updated anywhere else. Has anyone else seen this happen? Any idea what's been updated?

The last time I logged it, it said "Updated: November 30, 2021" which was the date of my AOR. I haven't anything via email since Nov. 30.
Yes same for me and my family as well.

Baharm

Star Member
Nov 28, 2017

From other threads, my understanding is: it's called a ghost update which usually means someone has opened your application for processing and sometimes you'll see/get an actual update a few days after that

Mthornt

Dec 28, 2015
Canada
From other threads, my understanding is: it's called a ghost update which usually means someone has opened your application for processing and sometimes you'll see/get an actual update a few days after that
@Baharm... Thanks for the info, hopefully I'll receive some positive news from them in the coming week. :cool: